`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More RNH!

More RNH!
Was up near the good Wal-Mart today so decided to stop in and see what they had. Turned out they had a couple tins in so I picked one out. Picked very well. lol...

Pulled a RNH Canvas YG!!!

Also pulled 3 other YG's (Joe Colborne, Raphael Diaz and Justin Faulk) and a Ryan Smyth relic.

Now what to do with it?

RE: More RNH!
Wow! Congrats on the fantastic pull!!!

Randi

I ended up forcing myself to trade my RNH canvas yg just because of the offer i got, but if i were you i would hang onto that baby! could be worth much more in 10 years!

i just traded a RNH Canvas, shipped it yesterday. it was a hard thing to do
Primary PC: Taylor Hall, Jordan Eberle, Connor Mcdavid, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins
Collecting All Oilers GU/Auto/SN cards

also building sets, needs found here http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1488853.html

I bet, I'm on the fence lol... If I could get a nice Stamkos card though I'd definitly get rid of it. Dunno much about RNH other then he was the #1 pick and bigger fan of Stamkos being from South Florida. Guess I should hang on to it though til he gets healthy so maybe the hype might pick up again. Thanks for the comments, definitly best pull ever from retail for me so far!

(01-18-2012, 02:24 AM)shaunbaus Wrote: I bet, I'm on the fence lol... If I could get a nice Stamkos card though I'd definitly get rid of it. Dunno much about RNH other then he was the #1 pick and bigger fan of Stamkos being from South Florida. Guess I should hang on to it though til he gets healthy so maybe the hype might pick up again. Thanks for the comments, definitly best pull ever from retail for me so far!
I sold mine on the bay, thought Id get twice as much as what I did Sad
[Image: image_zps2colexaf.jpeg]
Looking for Mookie Betts, Antonio Brown, Pedroia, Andrew McCutchen, David Ortiz, Draymond Green

Sweet pull
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

great hits congrats
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)