`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for good thoughts and prayers

RE: Looking for good thoughts and prayers
Thoughts are with you friend. I have a couple of friends who have had kidney transplants and I support the Kidney Foundation whenever I get a chance.
Interested in EX-MT or better pre-'56 Cardinals, '53 Bowman Color & '74-'78 Topps.
http://s606.photobucket.com/home/jalbregts

Isn't it amazing how close we feel to the people here sometimes. Many of which we only know by name and can't even put a face to.

I'll add your family to my prayers man. The guys here helped my family a lot when we needed it and they will you as well.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

Yea man, you've got the best attitude and it'll go a long way. Im not a praying type but im going to definitely send one out for you and your family because you all deserve some good energy from God, I know he will take care of this situation.

By the way, I picked up the John jay diamond die cut for you in trade, when I get it, I will send it your way. Take care and god bless.
http://s1014.photobucket.com/albums/af262/dayton310/

DO NOT TRADE: MGRUBER2 DO NOT TRADE: MGRUBER2
R.O.A. (DO NOT TRADE) THE GREAT 48

Stay positive for your wife and kids. I'll keep your family in my prayers. I hope a donor is found quickly for your wife.
Hang in there Jake.

Jake, I'll be praying for your wife and family. I have faith and know the lord has plans for all.
I know he his watching over your wife. Stay strong. If you need to chat. I'm here brother!

Dan
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

My prayers are with you, your wife, and your family. Keep the faith and hold on to the positive side of this life.
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

Hey man, I know what she is going through first hand. I was on dialysis for 2 and 1/2 yrs waiting on a kidney. That was the hardest time in my life, i think. But, God was with me and still with me all the way. I got my kidney in July 2006. It was made my life so much better.. I have a 9 yr old daughter, (She was 2-4 yrs old at that time). This was actually my 2nd kidney transplat. My 1st transplant only lasted 6 yrs. But this one is doing alot better. My thoughts and prayers are with all of your family. There is a brighter day coming!!
[Image: yankeebanner.jpg]

You have our prayers and well wishes Raven.
If you have less than 25 trades. I ask that you ship first!
Collecting RC's / Prospects / USA / Aflac & Mike Stanton......
[Image: Scan1-1.jpg]

Much love to you and your wife. Will keep you and your family in my prayers.
Collecting Bob Feller, 1951 Bowman, anything Cleveland.

[Image: SonnyDay.jpg]

Jake, I wish only the best for you and your family. Stay strong through these tough times.
Always Lookin for Cubs, Bears, Bulls and MMA.