`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
34 Goudey & Cuban Vintage + Hornsby GU + Rare Griffey Jr. LOOKING for Basketball

34 Goudey & Cuban Vintage + Hornsby GU + Rare Griffey Jr. LOOKING for Basketball
Please post or PM what basketball you can offer. I know the cash value of the items I am offering and I don't wish to trade them down. If I could swap it all for 1 or 2 good basketball singles, I would trade in your favor.

The Cuban issue card is a 1946 Caramelo Deportivo of Roberto Estalella. He was considered by some baseball historians to be the first black player in American professional baseball. This card is not an easy find and cannot even be looked up in Beckett's database last time I checked.

P.S. Yes I have two of the Superman cape cards that came from a baseball set, that is not a double pic by accident.

[Image: 13.jpg]

[Image: tradeday_0001.jpg]

[Image: superman.jpg]
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

RE: 34 Goudey & Cuban Vintage + Hornsby GU + Rare Griffey Jr. LOOKING for Basketball
i have these if you are interested i can add them to my org

[Image: BZdKhbQB2kKGrHgoOKjQEjlLmVoWOBKm-Uo.jpg]

[Image: BZWqkkg2kKGrHgoH-CgEjlLl1Ej9BKmVcCb.jpg]

[Image: BZdKkGgBWkKGrHgoOKi4EjlLm3Y5BKm-fW6.jpg]

this one is double sided

front
[Image: 8b0e_12.jpg]

back
[Image: 8bc3_12.jpg]

[Image: KGrHqMOKjME29IzI9yBN1u2lq7dw_12.jpg]
some old beckett ref
bgt master of tikid,rob167,phillyfan0417,tulsan,dpanthers,mighty bombjack,ccolwell,bigmack2001,jimmyjam1973

HOF PC COLLECTION NFT UNLESS I ASK
http://s136.photobucket.com/albums/q182/...E%20VAULT/

RE: 34 Goudey & Cuban Vintage + Hornsby GU + Rare Griffey Jr. LOOKING for Basketball
i like that hornsby...what kind of trade value are you looking to get out of it?
[Image: MusialCastrobanner.png][Image: 1958Castro.png]

I could use the Griffey. Take a look at my bucket.

http://s789.photobucket.com/albums/yy172...r%20Trade/

i have a couple kg's in org, i like the hornsby, thanks
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

(01-17-2012, 12:25 AM)chevyfan2k9 Wrote: i have these if you are interested i can add them to my org
I like the Knicks Dual auto and I like the Rick Barry auto as well, LMK what you liked. Thanks

(01-17-2012, 12:44 AM)MrSwankTank21 Wrote: i like that hornsby...what kind of trade value are you looking to get out of it?
I am not sure on trade or book value and cannot even find it in the Beckett Database??? I am asking $40 cash value on it. Hope that helps.

(01-17-2012, 08:25 AM)jamesray3 Wrote: I could use the Griffey. Take a look at my bucket.
I had a little interest in the MJ/LeBron dual GU, but it is not enough value wise for me to swap the Griffey straight up for it. I might come back at you with a PM, but I want to shop that card a little longer. Thanks

(01-17-2012, 08:36 AM)elberson Wrote: i have a couple kg's in org, i like the hornsby, thanks
Sorry, didn’t see anything for the Hornsby, thanks.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....

Interested in the Hornsby as well but I don't think its a Bat piece. My ORG is a bit of a mess, too many Beckett changes to keep up with. Willing to trade BK and FB for it. Back laterthis afternoon...Mel
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

pm sent

Wow, nice Goudeys. Too bad I don't have any basketball to offer.
Interested in EX-MT or better pre-'56 Cardinals, '53 Bowman Color & '74-'78 Topps.
http://s606.photobucket.com/home/jalbregts

Sorry to anyone trying to send an offer, I have all of these cards added and now marked for trade in my organize. Except of course the Cuban issue card.

(01-17-2012, 12:17 PM)beatles guy Wrote: Wow, nice Goudeys. Too bad I don't have any basketball to offer.

I am the guy that posted a Taylor Douthit collection a while back on one of your threads. I would definately go for a vintage Douthit card I don't have already for the Goudeys.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....