`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to any one who has traded with me

to any one who has traded with me
i have about six packages to be sent out it has been a week or so i was going to send them out but i havent got to work. i get paid daily when i work and my work fell threw i have a job to do tomorrow so i'll send them out then. sorry about this guys the winter has really stunk for me. internet keeps getting turned off and stuff. after i send these out i wont be trading anymore till spring that is when i start making money again. sorry for the delays. and you will be getting your packages in the next few days. and i would understand negative feedback. if that is what you must do.

RE: to any one who has traded with me
(01-16-2012, 07:30 PM)velcrostitch24 Wrote: i have about six packages to be sent out it has been a week or so i was going to send them out but i havent got to work. i get paid daily when i work and my work fell threw i have a job to do tomorrow so i'll send them out then. sorry about this guys the winter has really stunk for me. internet keeps getting turned off and stuff. after i send these out i wont be trading anymore till spring that is when i start making money again. sorry for the delays. and you will be getting your packages in the next few days. and i would understand negative feedback. if that is what you must do.
hey no worries, just lmk once you get able to get them out. and thanks again for another smooth trade!!
Sigs curtesy of KoolKellGirl and JDetter!! Thanks a ton!!

[Image: fbqueen1.jpg]

[Image: fbqueen.gif]

RE: to any one who has traded with me
I was going to leave negative feedback on Thursday until I saw this post that was made a few days earlier. You say you were going to mail this week but my mailbox is still empty. I have been waiting since December 7 for my cards. I have a lot of patience but it has now run out.

Just being honest, man. I don't know what your thinking messing around with trading cards anyway when you obviously have bigger concerns.
[Image: Cards.jpg]