`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 x 2

2012 x 2
2 boxes of 2012 press pass got the 2 mem. hits plus a auto hit.
Race used win tire card
Kevin Harvick Holo foil #/25

4-wide
Matt Kenseth

And the Auto ******************************************************************************************************************************Jimmy Johnson 1/15 inscribed "5X Champ" jimmy inscribed 5 of the silvers this way so really it is a 1 of 5 and it is #1

scans will be in photo bucket by the end of the weekend
http://s1182.photobucket.com/albums/x456/scampbell379/
I collect Tony Gwynn, Cal Ripken and Stan Musial in base ball and all the OFF Roaders in NASCAR, and bust FB every now and then but no emotional attachment to any of the hits i pull if some thing catches your eye let me know

RE: 2012 x 2
Wow! Awesome hits!!!
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

Great breaks. Congrats.

scans are in my bucket
still want that trophy girl spazmatastic LOL watching some blues on the bay if i don't win the box of showcase i will be pulling the trigger on 5 blues
I collect Tony Gwynn, Cal Ripken and Stan Musial in base ball and all the OFF Roaders in NASCAR, and bust FB every now and then but no emotional attachment to any of the hits i pull if some thing catches your eye let me know

Lets see a scan PLEAASE!!!!!!!
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

(01-16-2012, 10:18 AM)alstott9adams Wrote: Lets see a scan PLEAASE!!!!!!!
The 3 he mentioned here are in this pic.

[Image: weekendpickups.jpg]
Shawn, have you seen the show Monica hosted when she, Kahne and Vickers went to the National Whitewater 'something or other' in Charlotte. The guys tried to teach her how to do whitewater rafting, rock-wall climbing, and a few other things. As far as I know, it was only on DirecTV's Audience Channel. It was quite entertaining.
Anyway, I'm sure you wouldn't trade the JJ inscription for it and I wouldn't trade her AU for the Bayne RU 25/25. Those are the two most interesting to me. Maybe we will work out something for Monica's AU in the future. All I can say is that I still have it and it isn't going anywhere soon. Just LMK when you have something you think will pry it from my hands. Smile
Also, in a roundabout way, I turned the Lofton Blue AU that I traded to you into a JJ 2005 PP Signings AU. The Kyle Busch Showcase dual RU card you traded me for it got pulled away from me for the JJ AU. There were more cards in the deal but I couldn't be happier with the way that one worked out.
I now have 3 JJ AU's to go with my 3 Mark Martin AU's. If only I could get the Mark Martin collection to be anywhere near the JJ collection in total cards (AU. RU, or otherwise). I just passed the 600 mark for JJ cards, but MM is sitting just under 250. However, I have over 20 JJ AU &/or RU cards and only 6 MM AU or RU cards.

(01-17-2012, 12:26 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: The 3 he mentioned here are in this pic.

Shawn, have you seen the show Monica hosted when she, Kahne and Vickers went to the National Whitewater 'something or other' in Charlotte. The guys tried to teach her how to do whitewater rafting, rock-wall climbing, and a few other things. As far as I know, it was only on DirecTV's Audience Channel. It was quite entertaining.
Anyway, I'm sure you wouldn't trade the JJ inscription for it and I wouldn't trade her AU for the Bayne RU 25/25. Those are the two most interesting to me. Maybe we will work out something for Monica's AU in the future. All I can say is that I still have it and it isn't going anywhere soon. Just LMK when you have something you think will pry it from my hands. Smile
Also, in a roundabout way, I turned the Lofton Blue AU that I traded to you into a JJ 2005 PP Signings AU. The Kyle Busch Showcase dual RU card you traded me for it got pulled away from me for the JJ AU. There were more cards in the deal but I couldn't be happier with the way that one worked out.
I now have 3 JJ AU's to go with my 3 Mark Martin AU's. If only I could get the Mark Martin collection to be anywhere near the JJ collection in total cards (AU. RU, or otherwise). I just passed the 600 mark for JJ cards, but MM is sitting just under 250. However, I have over 20 JJ AU &/or RU cards and only 6 MM AU or RU cards.
I saw that . That is awesome , I love the fact that you were able to use the "Shrub" card and Land a JJ auto, I wish i could help you with the Martin PC but all I have is the hat dance card from main event although it is a nice one , would be willing to give you the martin hat card , kyle B. hat card and the Byne 25/25 for the Trophy Girl LOL send me a PM on the underground, got lots of legends too even some short print autos take care man and just to reiterate that was an awesome trade Big Grin

(01-17-2012, 12:26 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: The 3 he mentioned here are in this pic.

I saw that . That is awesome , I love the fact that you were able to use the "Shrub" card and Land a JJ auto, I wish i could help you with the Martin PC but all I have is the hat dance card from main event although it is a nice one , would be willing to give you the martin hat card , kyle B. hat card and the Byne 25/25 for the Trophy Girl LOL send me a PM on the underground, got lots of legends too even some short print autos take care man and just to reiterate that was an awesome trade Big Grin
( no didn't see the show )

love that on the 4-wide Edwards the letters "GO" from good year logo are centered ,its a classy touch Press Pass rules