`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
totally certified green auto question

totally certified green auto question
do you think a 2010-11 panini totally certified green carmelo anthony auto card /5 is a really valuable card? i keep hearing these might be the new precious metal gems and since this card has only 5 im trying to figure out how much to pay

RE: totally certified green auto question
It's a matter of personal opinion and what you plan to do with the card. If it's PC, price doesn't necessarily matter. If it's for resale, then offer low. I think his stock (regardless of card) will slowly drop a little in price but it will still be on the higher end of prices; like when you have most base cards at about $0.25, his will probably be around $0.60 as an example. So, it just depends on your plans with the card.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

(01-13-2012, 02:07 PM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: It's a matter of personal opinion and what you plan to do with the card. If it's PC, price doesn't necessarily matter. If it's for resale, then offer low. I think his stock (regardless of card) will slowly drop a little in price but it will still be on the higher end of prices; like when you have most base cards at about $0.25, his will probably be around $0.60 as an example. So, it just depends on your plans with the card.
ya thats true. the seller is asking $999 obo. the blake griffin one just sold for $1300 yesterday and that wasnt even a auto one

All I know that if I was a rich set collector, thats a good set to go for. Saying that, it will be in demand to those people and will be very expensive for a while. My opinion would be yes, these will be a card similar to the precious metals now and in the future.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

(01-13-2012, 02:08 PM)blackitalian Wrote: ya thats true. the seller is asking $999 obo. the blake griffin one just sold for $1300 yesterday and that wasnt even a auto one
Hmmm, think people are paying a lot trying to get all 5 from these sets. I would only pay that if that's the case, if I own 2-3 of the other 5...
[Image: MJCollage_zps3209fd89.jpg]

(01-13-2012, 02:56 PM)quavis Wrote: All I know that if I was a rich set collector, thats a good set to go for. Saying that, it will be in demand to those people and will be very expensive for a while. My opinion would be yes, these will be a card similar to the precious metals now and in the future.
do you think hes asking too much?
seller said the lowest he'll go is $600

Hmmmm, it's hard to say... have any of the other 4 sold on ebay recently? unfortunately, it's hard to say if he's asking too much... like I said, that set is selling pretty high right now, he can ask whatever he wants right now.
[Image: MJCollage_zps3209fd89.jpg]

Maybe a little high. But I don't think its way out of wack. I would say the $600-$800 range.

Just saw the low was $600. That reassures what I thought. That being said, I'd offer $500 and meet in the middle hopefully.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

The non-auto versions are the ones that are really blowing up in price. For some reason the auto versions are not as comparatively expensive as you would have thought considering they are auto'd and numbered out of 5.

(01-13-2012, 03:46 PM)dodgytrousers Wrote: The non-auto versions are the ones that are really blowing up in price. For some reason the auto versions are not as comparatively expensive as you would have thought considering they are auto'd and numbered out of 5.
ya thats weird. you would think the auto's would be more. so do you think 550 is too much?
seller said hed go $600. he changed the buy it now price then 1 minute later changed it to $700...smh!