`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Value for NT Bird/DRj/Magic triple auto #/5 (n/a in opg, of course)

Value for NT Bird/DRj/Magic triple auto #/5 (n/a in opg, of course)
have a 2010-11 Playoff National Treasures Hall of Fame Signatures Trios #2 Larry Bird#{Magic Johnson#{Julius Erving that was involved in a flood. obvious, too low of a print run to have a bv. so:

i found other autos of these three with values ranging from $500 to $1000 dollars. the one that books for $1000 is numbered to 15, but has jordan (another numbered to 15 is worth 600)

http://www.beckett.com/search/#term=bird...attr=24466

couldnt find anything comparable in completed auctions on ebay

im thinking the book value for insurance purposes would be around 1000, maybe 1200 because it's national treasures....what do you think?

RE: Value for NT Bird/DRj/Magic triple auto #/5 (n/a in opg, of course)
It's a sweet tribute to their 1980 Topps rookie card. There is a 1980 Topps card signed by all 3 on eBay right now for $900. I would value this card at about $800
Collecting Bob Feller, 1951 Bowman, anything Cleveland.

[Image: SonnyDay.jpg]

For insurance purposes I would say $750. However I would expect that you could replace it with an equally as nice card for around $500.
There is a UD Black Quad auto of those 3 plus George Gervin also numbered out of 5 that is on eBay with BIN of $500.
There is also a UD Radiance triple auto of the 3 on eBay with BIN of $1000 and a Best Offer option, and that is graded a BGS 9.5. I really like those Auto Focus clear cards that you can see the autograph from both sides.
Also, looking at completed auctions there was a UD Trilogy triple auto of those 3 numbered out of 10 that went unsold for $600. There was also an Ultimate Quad auto that had those 3 plus Lebron and was numbered out of 15 and it only sold for $375.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/
Sad 
That's a very nice card! So sad that it was involved in a flood!
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

are the photos from before or after the flood? they look good to me.. First value that I thought of was $800, but in real coins you'd probably indeed be looking at $500 or so

You could get $500 for it and not sit on it that long, but that is not a quick sale. The $1000 price tag is too high for insurance and they will not buy that IMO. $750 is a "High column BV" for a card that low #'d.
djohn had it correct IMO.

There is a member named edescartes on this forum that has the one from Trilogy. He was not asking $1000 BV last time he and I were haggling over it. I just think that $1000 is too high, and insurance is like the IRS. They both want market value not retail or book value.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

im the appraiser

(01-12-2012, 11:25 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: im the appraiser
LOL, then make it a "G"...........
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!