`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Now Upper Deck's Phone Number Automatically Hanging Up

RE: Now Upper Deck's Phone Number Automatically Hanging Up
I just got off the phone with them, never hung up on me. I was on hold with the phone ringing for maybe 5 minutes. Then he told me they had stopped sending out all redemption cards for football since they lost their NFL license.. Lame

Ok, I just off the phone with UD and theyre saying they are producing the cards this month, but they have one year to fulfill these redemption cards or its a breach.
http://s1014.photobucket.com/albums/af262/dayton310/

DO NOT TRADE: MGRUBER2 DO NOT TRADE: MGRUBER2
R.O.A. (DO NOT TRADE) THE GREAT 48

(01-12-2012, 06:09 PM)BoiJay Wrote: I just got off the phone with them, never hung up on me. I was on hold with the phone ringing for maybe 5 minutes. Then he told me they had stopped sending out all redemption cards for football since they lost their NFL license.. Lame
They know this yet still have redemptions?? Something dont sound right
(01-12-2012, 06:29 PM)daytonator Wrote: Ok, I just off the phone with UD and theyre saying they are producing the cards this month, but they have one year to fulfill these redemption cards or its a breach.
Why dont they just get a license and get it done already?
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

They know this yet still have redemptions?? Something dont sound right

I thought the same thing. I asked him to repeat himself to make sure I was hearing him correctly. He said for football they were not allowed to send out redemption or redemption replacements because of loss of license. I think I will call tomorrow and ask again but I know that's what he said to me. Glad my redemption wasn't that great anyway.

I may have dialed the wrong number. I got, "This is Peggy..."
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]

being a shop owner I can say I could have told you this a while ago
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

They are updating the facebook page though a friend of mine is a dc member and he hasn't had any emails returned....he sent an email today to the redemption manager Greg, who was profiled by UD on their facebook page and needless to say, he is now no longer with the company...first chad capone, then ben k, and now greg...turnover is definitely high at UD
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.