`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I HATE THE USPS

RE: I HATE THE USPS
(01-11-2012, 12:36 AM)all day baby Wrote: easy e... you said you got other packages just fine on those days too. Were they also from eBay? That is the one problem with PayPal labels. They clearly mention eBay on the label. Anyone can tell you got SOMETHING from the bay. If they were also from eBay, then perhaps it was the sellers. If they were from somewhere else... Sad
yep all from Ebay. But if I were the Mailman and I was stealing I wouldnt take all of them I would just take one...
[Image: eazyebanner.jpg]
Collecting ALL 2005 Frank Gore -148/406=36%
Collecting ALL 2006 Vernon davis -129/829=15%
Collecting ALL 2007 Patrick Willis -79/818=9%
Collecting ALL 2005-06 Monta Ellis -86/163=53%

(01-11-2012, 12:18 AM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: So this is now the second time you've mentioned this...and you should read the TOS for ebay sellers. You can not offer/require your buyers to pay for insurance. As a seller, if you want the card insured, YOU pay for it. If the buyer wants insurance and makes the offer, then you're good to go...but you can't bring it up to the buyer and use that against them when the card doesn't arrive.
My comments are being made from the buyer's perspective and not the seller. Sellers do not get the benefit of the doubt. There is a huge grey area there that I don't feel like debating as well as an ethical decision that has to be made when filing complaints.
- Collecting Navorro Bowman - http://tinyurl.com/bowmancollection
Total Cards = (236/349) 67%
Auto 59/83 Jersey 4/4

I sense a beckett beatdown. Well shake up ur PO lol.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(01-11-2012, 12:21 AM)eazy e Wrote: Hey, I'm in Fremont. We are not far apart. Thanks for the good advice. Kinda worried that the P.O box would be unconfirmed though.
I am sure you can add an address to your checking account or open a free account with a credit union or something and link that. Not really sure but there is probably a workable solution. It would take some effort though I guess.

Off topic a little - Great Mall Show this weekend from Thur-Sunday. Probably going to check it out on Friday after work Smile

- Collecting Navorro Bowman - http://tinyurl.com/bowmancollection
Total Cards = (236/349) 67%
Auto 59/83 Jersey 4/4

(01-11-2012, 12:52 AM)warcraftin Wrote: Off topic a little - Great Mall Show this weekend from Thur-Sunday. Probably going to check it out on Friday after work Smile
I went to a show at the Great mall about 3 years ago...it was pretty disappointing only a handful of tables and most were just selling photo's and other memorabilia, only one had any cards..Hope its better for you. Let me know how it is.
[Image: eazyebanner.jpg]
Collecting ALL 2005 Frank Gore -148/406=36%
Collecting ALL 2006 Vernon davis -129/829=15%
Collecting ALL 2007 Patrick Willis -79/818=9%
Collecting ALL 2005-06 Monta Ellis -86/163=53%

have the package mailed to 'general delivery". that way you can pick it up at the closest po that offers that service. lol.

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16