`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trading....Online Price Guide...Organize

Trading....Online Price Guide...Organize
I have spent some time the last couple days actually reading more than just some forum posts and am thinking of subscribing to the online football price guide and utilizing the Organize feature on this site.

Quick question....since 99% of my collection consists of graded football cards will the price guide be of any use to me? I chose football price guide and hit subscribe to see what the cost is etc. and saw a box that shows all that you get included when you subscribe and the last item was for online graded card price guide which I guess is new? Does anyone know you get access to that by just subscribing to the football guide as opposed to total access? Since I only collect football cards I have no need for total access.

Thanks
http://s1147.photobucket.com/albums/o558/dmasci/
Always looking for BGS or BVG graded cards for HOFers....especially the skilled positions.

[Image: DmasciBanner.jpg]

RE: Trading....Online Price Guide...Organize
Depends, some cards will show what a graded verison would be, and some dont. Just have to be enough of that card graded in order for beckett to set a price range. If you just doing football, then yes only get that subscription. Dont need the total access. Just pay the 9.99 for the football and you should be good to go

All you need is Football if all you collect is football. Yes you do get the graded price guide but its not a guide like the gootball guide is. You can click on the card name in the OPG and if there is a market value for the card in graded form it will list it. As far as I know they are supposed to be bringing a "real" graded price guide to the OPG but that is just hearsay as of now.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

OK...thanks for the replies...I guess I'll give it a go...I like the idea of Organize and the necessity for that if you are wanting to trade here so I check it out.

Thanks again
http://s1147.photobucket.com/albums/o558/dmasci/
Always looking for BGS or BVG graded cards for HOFers....especially the skilled positions.

[Image: DmasciBanner.jpg]