`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Basketball value box

RE: Basketball value box
(01-10-2012, 09:46 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Yeah the original poster did the 16-pack one, but crimedawg was asking about the new ones w/ the loose GU , auto or RC to see how they're working out thus far. For a retail product, I think we were both reasonably happy!
the good thing is not ALL the packs are retail. I've pulled a couple Bowman's Best (1 auto/relic per pack) out of these boxes.
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

(01-10-2012, 09:46 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Yeah the original poster did the 16-pack one, but crimedawg was asking about the new ones w/ the loose GU , auto or RC to see how they're working out thus far. For a retail product, I think we were both reasonably happy!
lol, my bad, I read too quickly and not thoroughly. Yeah crimedawg, I had a blast with mine. Smile
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

Bought a value box back in September when I was travelling in the US.

Had some nice Kevin Durant from his RC year hits:
- Fleer Ultra Rising Stars RS-1
- Fleer Hot Prospects Notable Newcomers NN-1
- UD First Edition #202

Not bad for a box of 20 bucks Smile

(01-11-2012, 03:09 PM)chimanba Wrote: Bought a value box back in September when I was travelling in the US.

Had some nice Kevin Durant from his RC year hits:
- Fleer Ultra Rising Stars RS-1
- Fleer Hot Prospects Notable Newcomers NN-1
- UD First Edition #202

Not bad for a box of 20 bucks Smile
Wow that's big time. One Durant RC is usually enough to at least get your money back in trade value, let alone 3 of them!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]