`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tebow

RE: Tebow
(01-08-2012, 09:12 PM)floydtown Wrote: yep, because the steelers were thinking the same thing before this game started
steelers were banged up hard. ben at 60%, no mendenhall.... this game wasnt a surprise at all. i won 150 bucks on it

I know right, the Steelers had it in the bag
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

and the broncos didnt have their starting rb (moreno). which took away any real running game they typically have.

and they lost decker in the first half. tebows number one target. another offensive injury that hurt the broncos.

so what would the game been like if those guys were in? a bigger point differential in the broncos favor possibly?

the steelers weren't the only team on the field with key injuries so the injury excuse is countered.

next excuse please haters
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

(01-08-2012, 09:27 PM)rgf17 Wrote: and the broncos didnt have their starting rb (moreno). which took away any real running game they typically have.

and they lost decker in the first half. tebows number one target. another offensive injury that hurt the broncos.

so what would the game been like if those guys were in? a bigger point differential in the broncos favor possibly?

the steelers weren't the only team on the field with key injuries so the injury excuse is countered.

oh please dont start that weak sauce "hater" malarky.

Dwyer - 7.7ypc
Moore - 7.1ypc
Redman - 4.4ypc
Mendenhall - 4.1ypc

Huge lose there......

(01-08-2012, 09:28 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: oh please dont start that weak sauce "hater" malarky.
weak sauce hater malarky? ok??
(01-08-2012, 09:32 PM)Sajman01 Wrote: Dwyer - 7.7ypc
Moore - 7.1ypc
Redman - 4.4ypc
Mendenhall - 4.1ypc

Huge lose there......
averaging 4+ yards a carry is a huge loss. 3 downs at 4+ yards on average would always result in a first down. then add the "great big ben" and one of the "best receiving corps" in the game and the steelers would be unstoppable. that mixture should win all the time even with the small 4+ yard average per carry
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

Mendenhall is their primary ball carrier anyways... n he's at the bottom of that list... Redmans statistically better then Mendenhall. point is moot...
If the Broncos can limit the stupid mistakes that led to big turnovers in the 1st matchup then the Broncos will have a great shot. McDaniels is the new OC for the Pats as well. Pretty sure they'll be just as familiar of him... Broncos D could be heating up too, could have a much greater affect on this game then they did on the previous one. Gonna be one heck of a game n I wouldn't count out the Broncos, think they deserve that much. Either way... No ones believed they'd make it this far so its one heck of a ride regardless...

I am very guilty of counting the Broncos out vrs. the Steelers and I am thinking the same vrs. the Patriots, but I sure hope I am wrong. I'm tired of the Steelers and Patriots winning Superbowls.
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

I felt bad for Ryan Clark not being able to play, but his health is more important than a game
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]

(01-08-2012, 09:27 PM)rgf17 Wrote: and the broncos didnt have their starting rb (moreno). which took away any real running game they typically have.

moreno was gone the whole year so you cant even say that, and besides moreno sucks anyways and mcgahee is probably better