`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Trip to The Hobby Box

RE: Trip to The Hobby Box
wait wait wait wait...hold the phone...the MRS...was ok with you buying cards? AND SHE PICKED OUT A BOX?!?!?!?! Can I borrow her for a weekend?
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Man that kobe is super nice, super break all of the cards are awesome. Those hockeys are really nice looking cards. You guys that live close to a card shop make me jealous, the closest one for me is over 2 hours away one way. I just ordered me 4 boxes from blowout cards they should be at my house when I get home from work.

1 x 2009-10 ultimate
1 x 2005-06 upper deck Sp signature edition
2 x 2009-10 upper deck SP Game Used

not having a card shop near where you live sucks... it's such a different experience walking into the LCS & browsing through cards or looking at the shelves of boxes. There are a few card shops in San Diego, but they do not have many singles nor basketball... I have to turn to the internet to fulfill my cardboard fix..

I don't get the collectors that buy boxes online.. & then have the cardshop or seller open the boxes on video for them... don't make since to me, since I love busting wax.. that was the main reason I picked up a few boxes of early 90's for a cheap price.. so I can go down memory lane & open some wax..

NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*