Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: You never know

OT: You never know
http://www.patspulpit.com/2012/1/7/26899...e-patriots

Its just wishful thinking at this point, but I came across this article and I thought it was very interesting. Its also way to early to be assuming anything, but it would be cool if it happened. Im pretty sure all the Pats fans agree with me.
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden

RE: OT: You never know
Wishful thinking
;-)
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

(01-08-2012, 12:48 PM)philly eagle in az Wrote: Wishful thinking
;-)
haha yep but it would be AWESOME!

Wow really that's way way way premature. That'd be like say will the chiefs sign Drew Brees. Of course I have seen a few asking if they will sign Manning if he is released so I guess it's everywhere. But then again isn't every east cost teams fans that think they should get every good free agent lol
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

(01-08-2012, 12:52 PM)biglump007 Wrote: Wow really that's way way way premature. That'd be like say will the chiefs sign Drew Brees. Of course I have seen a few asking if they will sign Manning if he is released so I guess it's everywhere. But then again isn't every east cost teams fans that think they should get every good free agent lol
haha yea just stumbled on the article and wanted to hear some other opinions. as for the Drew Brees thats ridiculous! theyre clearly gonna bring Brett Favre back Wink