`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLEASE READ: To anyone I sent a Sam Bradford to in the last few months...

RE: PLEASE READ: To anyone I sent a Sam Bradford to in the last few months...
(01-08-2012, 04:44 AM)usafshelland Wrote: Ouch... how come it wasn't separated from your "normal" cards?
I only separate out some players, mostly PC guys and then things like Brady rcs, Manning rcs, etc. All the Bradfords were together...
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

sunday night bump
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

bump, nothing yet...really hoping someone sees this...

Yikes... That has got to hurt... Hope you get it back...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

bummer...i hope this works out for you.
Matt Holliday Refractors -75/162 - 46.3%
2006 UC Ensemble Triple Auto 69/87 - 79.0%
2007 UD Future Stars Triple Auto 11/18 - 61.0%
2007 SS Dual Auto Brwn Glv/Blk Ink 7/34 - 20.5%
[Image: TXqak.png]

The other person had to know you sent the wrong card and purposely didnt contact you about it. How long ago did this all happen? Have you contacted every person you traded with since that timeframe?
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

it would have been in the last three to four months since i started trading again. I have not contacted every single person, and unfortuntately have had to delete PMs due to storage issues so I dont have anything that talks about sending the Bradford as a replacement. It would be either a replacement or a freebie. I have contacted those on other sites as I have minimal trades on those, and so far, it has not been found.

Maybe put a little reward on it. It might give the person a little incentive to come forward and return it. Good luck I hope you find it.

you dont recall what the replacement was for to check your past trades? if not heck dude for that much you should just shoot pms to everyone youve made trades within the last couple months, i dont think anyone would be offended by it as long as you explain what happened and your no accusing them of being the culprit and just simply PMing all previous traders, and if that doesnt work since it is such a rare/short printed card if you still have the scan of it post it up here or let us all know the serial number on it so we can keep an eye out for it, hope it all works out, karma is a *female dog used for breeding purposes!