`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magnetics or screwdowns???

RE: Magnetics or screwdowns???
(01-08-2012, 12:52 PM)patsfan129 Wrote: grrr yes scratched mags. and toploaders....is there anything worse! it looks terrible and it costs a ton lol
I know how you feel. Got some new scredowns and they are dlready scratched. I need to get some of those teambags.
http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x428/Kylebucksfan/
Collecting Andy Dalton, Tyler Eifert, Jermaine Gresham and Bengals

[Image: Bengalsnightbanner_zps050bbaf3.jpg]

(01-08-2012, 01:00 PM)kylebucksfan Wrote: I know how you feel. Got some new scredowns and they are dlready scratched. I need to get some of those teambags.
I have a ton if you need some
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden

(01-08-2012, 12:51 PM)superynaldo Wrote: Yeah, looks like I need to buy a bunch of each, and see what fits what... I just wanted to be sure all my cards are in the correct sizes...
most of the certified hits this year have been 80 pts
and 120's but some have been 180

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

just send em all in to beckett and get em in those wholesale graders, i forget what they are called but its not the regular grading
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

My LCS sell ultra pro mags and a differnt brand for the screw that I cant remember right now. But I go with the screw downs because they are made in the USA and ultra pro are mide in china.
Current projects:
2014 Topps Heritage
2012 Gypsy Queen master set
Super Bowl Winning QB autos
1965 Topps baseball[Image: fellerryanben_zpse6968d67.jpg]

(01-08-2012, 02:08 PM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: just send em all in to beckett and get em in those wholesale graders, i forget what they are called but its not the regular grading
is it the raw card review? cause ive seen a couple of those and they are a little intriguing.
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden

am I the only one who doesnt like magnetics or screwdowns? I just prefer a scratch free top loader with a team bag to keep it that way. If I put all my PC cards in a screwdown holder they would take up WAY too much space.
[Image: eazyebanner.jpg]
Collecting ALL 2005 Frank Gore -148/406=36%
Collecting ALL 2006 Vernon davis -129/829=15%
Collecting ALL 2007 Patrick Willis -79/818=9%
Collecting ALL 2005-06 Monta Ellis -86/163=53%

base cards don't get mags ... they get top loaders...mem/auto/money cards get mags Smile

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

I have an option to get a first box to try out for my PC, what size will the majority of the thicker game used cards fit in would you guys say??? Supreme, five star, etc etc??? I am about to order all I need any day now, but wouldn't mind getting a slight head start... Thanks!!!
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(01-08-2012, 02:08 PM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: just send em all in to beckett and get em in those wholesale graders, i forget what they are called but its not the regular grading
BCCG is the service. Its junk. I would avoid at the cost w/shipping.
(01-08-2012, 02:22 PM)patsfan129 Wrote: is it the raw card review? cause ive seen a couple of those and they are a little intriguing.
All the RCR's Ive seen are in semi-ridged's. You could do this at home without paying for the review.
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket