`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why are you excited about Topps Tribute?

RE: Why are you excited about Topps Tribute?
(01-06-2012, 04:01 PM)jblaze1718 Wrote: I bet they will look awesome but there are no Victorino cards Sad
oh myyyyy i was about to start a victorino pc lol
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

(01-06-2012, 04:19 PM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: oh myyyyy i was about to start a victorino pc lol
Don't do it man haha already beat you to it.

I hope tribute doesn't mirror marquee with big names like Marlon Byrd
Collecting Bob Feller, 1951 Bowman, anything Cleveland.

[Image: SonnyDay.jpg]

I am not looking forward to it at all because I can't afford it, and I don't like it anyways. You get 3 relics and 3 relic autos. Nothing I'm into. It has potential if they put some more patch cards in there. There are also too many autos and relics in it that have too low of a value to be worthy of being in such an expensive product. I don't know why people like this product so much.
[Image: youkjumbosig_zps780de657.png]
Help me find the last one of these ^^^!!!
Bucket http://s873.photobucket.com/albums/ab292/20youksox
Current Youkilis Count:602/2117- 28.43%

(01-06-2012, 04:46 PM)20youksox Wrote: I am not looking forward to it at all because I can't afford it, and I don't like it anyways. You get 3 relics and 3 relic autos. Nothing I'm into. It has potential if they put some more patch cards in there. There are also too many autos and relics in it that have too low of a value to be worthy of being in such an expensive product. I don't know why people like this product so much.
That's basically my feelings too...but to each their own.

Personally, I refuse to plop down multiple C-notes on a box with only 5-10 cards.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.