RE: Most looked for card
These Favres are at the top of my wish list:
#1) 1995 Skybox Premium Paydirt Purple #10
#2) 1993 Action Packed Monday Night Football 24K Gold #38
#3) 1994 Action Packed 24K Gold #54
#4) Any Wild Card stripe I don't have
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

(01-04-2012, 11:41 PM)myjagr1 Wrote: Funny thing there I got a Druckenmiller Auto Mini helmet once upon a time boy did I think he was going somewere.. LOL... The Memphis Maniacs of the XFL I actually went to game when they were playing...
Yes, that career never took off, following Joe Montana and Steve Young was always going to be tough, but it's fair to say he was a bust

every day about 3-5 times a day ill type in something derrick morgan related and see if theres anything added that i DONT have... im always shot down everyday because i have about 95% of his autos and the ones i need are too rare.
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

For football, the other 3 of these:

[Image: BFavre2003PlatesPatches2of4.jpg]

and the other three of these:

[Image: 06limitedtthomashardwear5of5.jpg]
I have 1/5 and 5/5

''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

All very nice... The card listed on E-bay was never mentioned.. LOL So I will mention it.. 1999 Donruss Passing the Torch Dual Auto Walter Payton/Barry Sanders SN/1500 but only 100 were autos. I would love to add that to my PC...
[Image: Signature.gif]
Trying to get support for Terrell Davis NFL Hall of Fame
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Terrell-Da...1751134995

For me it is 1990 Pro Set #666 Steve Young. Been looking for years. Still haven't found 1. ;(