`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Justin Blackmon outpricing himself for me next year

RE: Justin Blackmon outpricing himself for me next year
Blackmon is one heck of a WR! Someone will get a great one.

(01-03-2012, 12:56 AM)charbs1111 Wrote: No way he makes it past Jacksonville at 7. Would love to see the Vikings trade down with WAshington at 6 so they can get Griffin and we can get more picks and Blackmon if Kalil and Luck are gone, which they should be.
I hope the Vikings shore up the Oline and DB's instead of WR. But we sure do lack a Cris Carter, Randy Moss or Sidney Rice for sure.
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

i would too, but there is nobody else worth taking at 3 in my opinion...Arizona reached for the second best OT in 2007 when they took Levi Brown and were happy with Edgerrin James at RB...they passed on Adrian Peterson that year. Yes, they may be bigger needs, but Blackmon is a starter day 1 as well, and I would argue is a bigger upgrade over any receiver not named Harvin than any the other OTs such as Martin or Reiff would be over Johnson.
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.

What about LSU CB Morris Claiborne? That is if he declares for the draft.
[Image: wavysig.jpg]

Cris Carter Collector 1660/2351
John Randle Collector 349/568
Pro Set Collector

http://s696.photobucket.com/albums/vv327...e%20Cards/

if you trade down, sure. But in a normal year, hes not a top CB...take the top talent available when youre 3-13. There is not even a consensus Claiborne is #1 CB, some like Kirkpatrick better. Id rather we take Griffin than Claiborne, any other OT than Kalil, or any other reach if Kalil and Luck are gone and they arent gonna take Blackmon. If Washington wants Griffin like I think they will, get their #25 pick in the first round this year to move down one spot so they can ensure they get him.
Looking for all Kirby Puckett I do not have! Have 805 unique Puckett cards, rest listed as wants.