`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Case Keenum is just plain wrong.

Case Keenum is just plain wrong.
Going against the #5 pass defense in the country and he puts up 380 pass yards and 3 TDs in the FIRST HALF? That's just sick. He's too short, his arm isn't strong enough, his deep ball isn't accurate enough, blah, blah, blah. Looks pretty darn good today! I might as well put it out there for next year's product: "WTTF: Case Keenum." :-)

RE: Case Keenum is just plain wrong.
lol... He is looking good!
[Image: bamabackground.jpg]
Collect: James Carpenter, Brodie Croyle, AJ McCarron, Chance Warmack and Auto/Mem of Alabama players
James Carpenter PC- 48/51 94.1% (not counting 1/1)

(01-02-2012, 02:55 PM)joe callahan13 Wrote: He's too short, his arm isn't strong enough, his deep ball isn't accurate enough, blah, blah, blah.
Yeah I remember hearing that about another NFL quarterback that came out 10 years ago. Think his name was Drew Brees.......I wonder what became of him.

(01-02-2012, 03:35 PM)Sajman01 Wrote: Yeah I remember hearing that about another NFL quarterback that came out 10 years ago. Think his name was Drew Brees.......I wonder what became of him.
Never heard of him. Did he ever amount to anything?
Collect: James Carpenter, Brodie Croyle, AJ McCarron, Chance Warmack and Auto/Mem of Alabama players

I've always like Keenum....didn't like that he only played against DIII teams basically but glad to see that he performed well against a pretty solid team. Will be interesting to see where he gets drafted to.
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

(01-02-2012, 04:05 PM)mattfastiggi Wrote: I've always like Keenum....didn't like that he only played against DIII teams basically but glad to see that he performed well against a pretty solid team. Will be interesting to see where he gets drafted to.
Same with Boise St. They play an entire schedule of nobody's year in and year out, with maybe one team that is top 25 or top 50 sprinkled in.

C-USA is a VERY long way from D3.