`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone building this years sets ?

RE: Anyone building this years sets ?
I need Indians Diamond, Gold and other any other Indians update parallels. Also need any Bowman Indians, Draft and chrome, vets and prospects. Let me know what you have and we can work a trade.
Thanks

I need 2 Heritage SP's and 13 A&G's, they are listed in my org. I will be updating my org over the weekend.
kmaese24

(12-29-2011, 10:57 PM)yankees_pride Wrote: Talkie tribe needs heritage. I need bowman chrome. I'll get you my list.
Need like 17 udate. Will post nunbers tonight.

I do have a few liniage inserts, looking for heritage sps now, and the rest of you I think I have contacted.
Ande23 lmk when you have list of the update you need, those are what I have the most of. Not looking for BV on these guys, just something cool to cover time and shipping. I have liniage base too and a few chrome.

Do you have any Finest? or 11 ginter base. Even some kimball mini
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

(12-30-2011, 11:28 AM)randall617 Wrote: I need Indians Diamond, Gold and other any other Indians update parallels. Also need any Bowman Indians, Draft and chrome, vets and prospects. Let me know what you have and we can work a trade.
Thanks
I will update my org tonight, all of the gold and diamond parallels will be in there, the bowman, draft and chrome I will go thru and pull all the Indians I have and pm you with the results..lol.. Thanks man, I should have those others all added in org in about and hour after I eat.lol.

I updated the diamond gold and cognac in my org for those who looking for that.