`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update on my T206 Boston Nat'l Set

Update on my T206 Boston Nat'l Set
Thought I'd post my progress....I'm hoping to get this finished this year....im at 4/14

Cecil Ferguson:
[Image: Screenshot2011-12-27at111312AM.png]

Johnny Bates:
[Image: T206.jpg]

Vive Lindaman:
[Image: Screenshot2011-11-16at60741PM.png]

Claude Ritchey:
[Image: Screenshot2011-11-13at94205AM.png]

I'm slowly falling in love with these cards....my wallet is most likely in for bad news.
[Image: Screenshot2012-08-02at100731PM.png]

RE: Update on my T206 Boston Nat'l Set
I like them - I haven't ventured into pre-war stuff yet. My wallet won't be able to handle it, too!

Great job,
Andy
PC: Cardinal Parallels/Rainbows of Pujols, Chris Carpenter, Molina, Lankford, Gibson, Musial, and Cardinal Prospects

Nice stuff! I know what you mean about falling in love with them. I'm considering branching out now that I've got the Boston American team set done and go for the Providence team set. I'm sure it'll branch out even further after that. I actually prefer the American Caramel cards over the T206 but these are much more plentiful, available, and affordable that it's hard to turn away!

(12-30-2011, 11:49 AM)ricelynnevans75 Wrote: Nice stuff! I know what you mean about falling in love with them. I'm considering branching out now that I've got the Boston American team set done and go for the Providence team set. I'm sure it'll branch out even further after that. I actually prefer the American Caramel cards over the T206 but these are much more plentiful, available, and affordable that it's hard to turn away!
Yeah, I've considered going after the Columbus cards too, but I already have too many projects on my hands so I need to cool it down a little and finish some things up first.
[Image: Screenshot2012-08-02at100731PM.png]