Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ryan Nugent-Hopkins card value

Ryan Nugent-Hopkins card value
Hi,

This is my first post here. I have a question as I cannot find pricing in online beckett. I have a Ryan Nugent-Hopkins Panini Toronto-Expo #/20 Auto Patch Rookie. I am curious as to the value. I collect football and just happen to get t his card. Not sure if I should keep it for possible increase in value or just sell it now while he is hot. I have a decent offer on it of $300 right now. Thanks for your thoughts and opinions.

Marc.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: Ryan Nugent-Hopkins card value
cards with that low of a number normally dont book. you may try checking feebay to look for similar cards. heck of a card you got

Expo cards will never increase in price (IMO). I would sell it and buy yourself an actual RNH rc that will go up in value.

(12-10-2011, 03:14 PM)hockeynick1721 Wrote: Expo cards will never increase in price (IMO). I would sell it and buy yourself an actual RNH rc that will go up in value.
Could not agree more!!!

nice card congrats

anything /25 or less wont have prices on
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Hi,

Thanks for your opinions. I gotta make up my mind soon. Still not sure if I'am going to sell or not. If it was a football card it would be an easy decision Smile Just starting to collect a few months ago so I don't know much about pricing other then what I check on ebay and beckett online guide. In the end it's only worth what someone will pay for it Smile

Marc

its a good decision to have
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

ill buy it from you. im from edmonton so ill pick it up just out of principle Smile how much?