`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sorting some football players and need some help

Sorting some football players and need some help
I'm trying to make my collection smaller, etc. and am sorting players alphabetically. I've already done a pre-1995 box. And I'm working on a 95-2000 box. I'm just curious who you guys would sort for 2000-present.

There are obvious guys like Brady, Peyton, Peterson, Brees, Roethlisberger, etc. But who are some of the other stars, semistars I should keep.

Here's an example of some non superstars and semistars I came up with:
Philip Rivers, Randy Moss, Eli Manning, Schaub, Andre Johnson, Calvin Johnson.

But who are some of the other guys?

Just give me a list of who you'd sort and I'll compile all the lists and come up with one. Mainly just looking for some advice on who to keep and who to move to the commons boxes. I'm also doing this for baseball, so there's a thread about that if you want to pitch any baseball ideas.

Again, its from 2000-present.

Thanks.

RE: Sorting some football players and need some help
fitz and and L mccoy

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

I think the list could be very big, lol. Frank Gore, Aaron Rodgers, MJD, Wes Welker, Vick, Michael Turner, Steven Jackson, Larry Fitzgerald, Roddy White, Reggie Wayne, not sure if youre doing def guys but Ray lewis, Patrick Willis, Urlacher, Polamalu, Ed Reed. Im sure there are more.
And you might upset some folks with the "non superstar" Calvin Johnson thing, Smile
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

(12-29-2011, 12:27 PM)the great 48 Wrote: I think the list could be very big, lol. Frank Gore, Aaron Rodgers, MJD, Wes Welker, Vick, Michael Turner, Steven Jackson, Larry Fitzgerald, Roddy White, Reggie Wayne, not sure if youre doing def guys but Ray lewis, Patrick Willis, Urlacher, Polamalu, Ed Reed. Im sure there are more.
And you might upset some folks with the "non superstar" Calvin Johnson thing, Smile
I want to file and keep any guys that are HOF locks (like Lewis) as well as any other super stars.

I might just file players alphabetically through 2005 (Rodgers, Gore, Urlacher, Polly, Reed, Vick, etc.) and then anything post 2005 put into sets and inserts into pages.

Like I said, I'm really trying to get organized right now and that's my No. 1 priority before I really do anymore trading.

Thomas jones and john abraham!!
Sigs curtesy of KoolKellGirl and JDetter!! Thanks a ton!!

[Image: fbqueen1.jpg]

[Image: fbqueen.gif]