`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Seller shipped in pwe

Seller shipped in pwe
Got some cards from an ebay seller in a pwe. Not only that they charged 4.99 for shipping and it cost them 2 stamps (so lets round up and say 1.00) so mail it. Far as i can tell the cards are ok(at least they were in sleeves and top loaders) but thats just luck not because they were careful. I emailed them and told them i feel that they should refund some of my shipping money and that pwes are not acceptable ways to mail cards. So lets put it to a vote
He refunds some of my money
1. still leave negative feedback so others are warned he doesnt care what condition the cards arrive in.
2. neutral
3. positive he made things right by refunding some money (asuming its not some insulting amount like 1.00)
4. leave no feedback hes done enough to not get negative but not enough to deserve positive

No refund
5. negative feedback not sure why i wouldnt if he doesnt respond to my email
6.neutral
7.positive (if you pick this one please tell me why you would think he should get positive)
8. no feedback
[Image: 49ers.jpg]

RE: Seller shipped in pwe
With a FULL refund, positive but leave the feedback explaining you got a PWE and overchagred but refunded money.

with no refund, neutral but feedback explaining why.
[Image: newbanner_zps2f5eedb8.jpg]
Collect: Aaron Rodgers, Mike Evans, & Felix Hernandez,
"2 rules for success. #1 Dont tell them everything you know."
http://photobucket.com/4TRADEFAVRE3MVP

(12-28-2011, 06:48 PM)favre3mvp Wrote: With a FULL refund, positive but leave the feedback explaining you got a PWE and overchagred but refunded money.

+1

I could understand if the card was less than $5 BV and the shipping was FREE or like $0.50. But $5 shipping for a PWE is an insult. If they don't respond or attempt a remedy, I'd leave neg. and write how they're making $4 off shipping
[Image: scan0058-2-1.jpg][/URL]
[Image: scan0049-1_zpsa96ce2c3.jpg][/URL]

(12-28-2011, 06:48 PM)favre3mvp Wrote: With a FULL refund, positive but leave the feedback explaining you got a PWE and overchagred but refunded money.

+2.

For a seller to charge $4.99 and send in a PWE is an insult, I agree I would leave a negative and explain the PWE. I just won an auction that had free shipping but seller listed it would be in a cardsaver and in a PWE and offered an upgrade in shipping for $1.99 to ship in a toploader,bubble mailer with DC. I was ok with that and opted for the $1.99 shipping to ensure proper protection!
I collect Emmitt Smith jersey and auto cards!!!

[Image: 128275960523260m.jpg]

My Lil Emmitt Smith PC - http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-899584.html

If he doesn't post in his listing " DC 1st Class w/ padded/bubble mailer" included with this sale" and discloses on his listing that the shipping is "$4.99".....and you BIN or Bid, you left yourself open to the chance of receiving your purchase in the methods deemed practical by the seller/lister. Even if it isn't ethical, or "not the right way", when you clicked the mouse, that was the decision you left to chance.

Now if he listed " $4.99 for shipping with Padded Mailer/DC/1st Class etc etc etc" and charged you that, for the way he actually shipped, than you'd have a VERY valid argument.

I am in no way trying to protect this seller, nor am I trying to say you are wrong either. I too, have been in this situation with trading/buying,.... but my personal morals/efforts incline me to ship "the right way" when I sell/trade.
Insert Banner.

so far no response going to give them 3 days to respond then i will leave feedback
[Image: 49ers.jpg]

Full refund ?

I hope you mean on the shipping difference.

But no. If they refund you some of the money Neutral they still CHARGED you to begin with. No response Negative.

NO excuse for $5 shipping and PWE non at all..

4.99 is RIDICULOUS even with a bubble mailer. Absolutely leave a negative if he doesnt refund you. if he does make an effort but only gives you like a buck back I would 2 or 3 star him. Thats the biggest shipping charge I have ever heard of with a PWE...SMH
[Image: eazyebanner.jpg]
Collecting ALL 2005 Frank Gore -148/406=36%
Collecting ALL 2006 Vernon davis -129/829=15%
Collecting ALL 2007 Patrick Willis -79/818=9%
Collecting ALL 2005-06 Monta Ellis -86/163=53%