`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Whats your local shop look like?

RE: Whats your local shop look like?
(12-25-2011, 08:12 PM)chads-cards Wrote: just outside pittsburgh. I golf alot and play alot of courses on the east border of ohio and they are usually only an hour or hour and half drive. We are currently redoing our shop so stuff is everywhere and we may or may not be moving the location
Whats the name of it? I'm from Scranton and I usually go to Pittsburgh once or twice a year. I'll stop and check iy out.
Current projects:
2014 Topps Heritage
2012 Gypsy Queen master set
Super Bowl Winning QB autos
1965 Topps baseball[Image: fellerryanben_zpse6968d67.jpg]

Come too DeBary FL there could be a nice shop here again. There used to be one here 2 years ago and his business was very successful until he closed it to go and live with his parents because both where having major health issues....
Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]

(12-25-2011, 02:06 PM)Bjackson1981 Wrote: I live on the Jersey Shore midway between NYC and Atlantic City. My LCS does 2 really cools things, 1 being pack wars which I haven't been able to go to recently but it's pretty sweet. The second which I really like is he gives a free box away every month. He works it like this, for every $10 you spend on packs, boxes, or singles, he gives you a ticket for a raffle. There is no limit to the number of tickets you can receive, the more you spend of course, the more tickets you get. Then on the first of the month he pulls one ticket and they win the box. Here's where it gets fun, you have to call and check the winning ticket number or stop in the shop. If no one claims the box by the end of the 3rd day, then box carry's over to the next months drawing and another box is added. It got up to 3 boxes earlier in the year. Wish I would have won those 3 boxes.
Just came back from AC.....where is the store? Toms river?
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

OH MAN!! Im so glad this topic showed up!! My LCS looks like a cat licked the bottom of a toilet seat then licked the BP Oil Spill then barfed in a coffee can.. this shop in my town has tons and tons of crap just piled all over the place.. when you go in to buy a pack you literally have to dig thru piles of crap just find what your looking for after its been marked up 300% were talking collectible toys, comic books WAY WAY WAY Back along with cut outs. its got some toys that have been sitting in front of the windows that look like they have been nailed by about 50 solar flares there arms and faces have been melted off.. I could go on and on with this.. Im sure you guys get the picture.. lol I will so try to snag a pic
[Image: ojmagg.png]
Bucket: http://s1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb40...l%20cards/
Help Me Build These Rainbows. Trading in your favor!
http://photobucket.com/Rainbowset

PLEASE do hahah
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(12-25-2011, 08:17 PM)chads-cards Wrote: yupp. We do alot of shows so our display cases dont get loaded with high end alot because our regulars dont buy high end singles...but if we do a new shop we are going to deck-it-out.
yes, please open one up here, near Dayton. We have almost nothing lol
[Image: Avcnw.png]
Football- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Bolden

I don't think I have any. The one I knew was by my house and shut down because of Katrina. The only other one I knew was on Williams Blvd and was looted, so it never opened up again
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]

(12-26-2011, 03:35 AM)chaseonbase Wrote: OH MAN!! Im so glad this topic showed up!! My LCS looks like a cat licked the bottom of a toilet seat then licked the BP Oil Spill then barfed in a coffee can.. this shop in my town has tons and tons of crap just piled all over the place.. when you go in to buy a pack you literally have to dig thru piles of crap just find what your looking for after its been marked up 300% were talking collectible toys, comic books WAY WAY WAY Back along with cut outs. its got some toys that have been sitting in front of the windows that look like they have been nailed by about 50 solar flares there arms and faces have been melted off.. I could go on and on with this.. Im sure you guys get the picture.. lol I will so try to snag a pic
You must go to the same one as me. Is it in Nashville? Lol
[Image: bamabackground.jpg]
Collect: James Carpenter, Brodie Croyle, AJ McCarron, Chance Warmack and Auto/Mem of Alabama players
James Carpenter PC- 48/51 94.1% (not counting 1/1)

It's in Belmar, NJ, and call Sportsnut Cards. Great guy running/owner, very fair prices and always trading if he isn't buying.
(12-26-2011, 03:23 AM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: Just came back from AC.....where is the store? Toms river?