`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Cause you had a bad day...."

RE: "Cause you had a bad day...."
(12-24-2011, 04:24 PM)superynaldo Wrote: Giants need to win!!! I want my Bengies in the playoffs...Wink Tebow had 6 picks... Ouch... What happened???
4 picks - horrible day for Tebow
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

Rams lose and I am happy about it. It is my understanding that the Rams now lead in the "Suck for Luck" Sweepstakes. Rams will trade down and load up on picks. So many holes to fill I want all those picks. Next week Rams play the 49ers(looks like a sure fire loss) and Indy plays the Jaguars(winnable for the Colts).
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

(12-24-2011, 09:05 PM)bigt314 Wrote: Rams lose and I am happy about it. It is my understanding that the Rams now lead in the "Suck for Luck" Sweepstakes. Rams will trade down and load up on picks. So many holes to fill I want all those picks. Next week Rams play the 49ers(looks like a sure fire loss) and Indy plays the Jaguars(winnable for the Colts).
Yes I am liking that rumor has it they will trade that pick and get 3 first round picks. To me thats the best scenario you could ask for.
[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/

(12-24-2011, 03:47 PM)ft28jags Wrote: personally loving the bronco game because i'm a raiders fan but wanted the jets to beat the g-men and it isn't happening
+100000000
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

(12-24-2011, 03:46 PM)samiamryan Wrote: You know San Diego will beat the Lions
Lions In the playoffs for the first time in 12 years!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

(12-25-2011, 01:36 AM)megatron1764 Wrote: Lions In the playoffs for the first time in 12 years!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
well the big question now, is who can beat the green bay packers, because we all know a kansas city chiefs miracle dont come often
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

(12-25-2011, 01:59 AM)CowboysFanatic Wrote: well the big question now, is who can beat the green bay packers, because we all know a kansas city chiefs miracle dont come often
Saints can, I think they beat them in the playoffs!

Agree 100%. Saints are nasty! However, I wouldnt wanna see the Lions. They seem to be getting hot at the right time.

If Green Bay is going to repeat, it wont be easy. Its not going to be your typical winter in Green Bay either. Im 40 minutes away from the stadium and this has been one of the mildest winters Ive ever seen.
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331

(12-26-2011, 08:37 PM)samiamryan Wrote: Agree 100%. Saints are nasty! However, I wouldnt wanna see the Lions. They seem to be getting hot at the right time.

If Green Bay is going to repeat, it wont be easy. Its not going to be your typical winter in Green Bay either. Im 40 minutes away from the stadium and this has been one of the mildest winters Ive ever seen.
hopefully the Lions will make the trip to Lambeau Smile