`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free major/tiny flawed GU & # cards

RE: Free major/tiny flawed GU & # cards
i could use the brooks robinson and the gwynn 3xgu. i have a mike mussina gu if you need it.
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

Sorry Swanktank, it might be taken, just waiting for word back. I might have some other Gwynn gu stuff though.
Ok, the Gwynn jumbo and 3X might be gone, and the Brooks is gone
Got these 2 Gwynn's as well. If any of the guys above want either, they have 1st shot.

[Image: scan0004-1.jpg]
[Image: scan0007-1.jpg]

Ill take all the Gwynns or whichever are still there, the Will Clark, and the Rangers triple jsy. I'll give you some Yankees cards or pay for the shipping if you'd like. Please let me know!
[Image: giantssig1.jpg]

I collect Brandon Belt, Pablo Sandoval, Matt Cain and Gary Brown!

Can I get these? I collect Royals and Mets. I ranked them so if you can't do all I understand.

[Image: scan0013.jpg]
[Image: scan0022.jpg]
[Image: scan0004.jpg]
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

Is it too late to get one of the Gwynns? Thanks.

I would love any of the Gwynns you have left. Please PM me if you have anymore.
Thanks!!!!
[Image: YhZT2.png]

DO NOT TRADE: Richard Albers

I'd take the David Ortiz with the corner wear...
[Image: Screenshot2012-08-02at100731PM.png]

(12-26-2011, 03:44 PM)murrylove Wrote: I made a folder in my photobucket of free game used and serial numbered cards. Some have tiny flaws, that grate on my OCD about condition, and some have major or significant flaws. Everything is listed. All the cards will be shipped PWE, snailmail, pennysleeve and toploader. Not looking for anything in return, except for the last card possibly. I dont mind free stuff, but I only collect the teams in my bucket. Will give to the 1st to pm and ask, but would like to give the cards to people who have that player or team as their PC. Also, will not give them all to the same person, but will give a couple at the most to them. Bucket link is in my sig Thanks.
Sent a pm about a Yogi card, i forgot to ask who/what do you collect?
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

Ok, got everyone card in the mail today, and bejines package. Hope they all get there safely.

(01-03-2012, 06:27 PM)murrylove Wrote: Ok, got everyone card in the mail today, and bejines package. Hope they all get there safely.
Thank You again for doing this for us. I appreciate it.
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball