`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christmas day present

Christmas day present
hello all. hope everyone had a great christams. wanted tosahre with real quick on some cards my wife got me without me knowing. first off, we said no gifts. just for the girls. but after my girls went to bed, she comes over and hands me this mini box. i told her about the gifts and she said that she wanted to. now she know i have been into collecting cards again and knew that i loved autos, the mantles, the aarons and such. so to my surprise, these are the cards she got me for christmas. Enjoy!!
p.s, about had a heart attack on the auto!![Image: 001-15.jpg]

RE: Christmas day present
very nice surprise!
[Image: banner-2-1.jpg]

Very nice, I need to get me a Aaron at some point

I have a Razor auto but don't count that
My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT BACK UP TO DATE YET)

Wow. Very nice!
Matt Holliday Refractors -75/162 - 46.3%
2006 UC Ensemble Triple Auto 69/87 - 79.0%
2007 UD Future Stars Triple Auto 11/18 - 61.0%
2007 SS Dual Auto Brwn Glv/Blk Ink 7/34 - 20.5%
[Image: TXqak.png]

I hope you had something for her. No matter how adamantly my wife or any other female says it, you should never believe, "No gifts" or "don't get me anything".

Very Nice on the Aaron! Also I sent you an offer!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

Well I am a stay at home and she knows how hard it can be with 2 girls. I also do the cooking the cleaning and the laundry. So i think I might be in the clear. Lol
But I did get her something regardless.

(12-26-2011, 11:03 AM)the cardboard fan Wrote: Very nice, I need to get me a Aaron at some point

I have a Razor auto but don't count that
I agree. Would love to get the Aaron auto from the Topps Finest I believe. I think those were the on card auto ones? But yea, Aaron is a must!!

Long time no see by the waySmile