`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michael Jordan wearing #12...

Michael Jordan wearing #12...
Picked it up at a LCS the other day. Not to sure if there are many of his cards with him in the classic 12 jersey. The only one I've seen was the hoops card with him wearing it in the background..

[Image: Jordan-1-2.jpg]

It's from the 1998 MJ Timepieces #'d 180/230

RE: Michael Jordan wearing #12...
I remember when he wore #12.. wasn't it when his jersey was stolen? I remember laughing at that hoops card you mentioned. Does it say anything about #12 jersey on the back of the card? I would of been nice if UD explained the different number.... not too many people have that card.
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

He has a couple of cards from that game.
[Image: ewing_zps7sp6k1o0.png]

(12-23-2011, 01:57 AM)jpleazme805 Wrote: I remember when he wore #12.. wasn't it when his jersey was stolen? I remember laughing at that hoops card you mentioned. Does it say anything about #12 jersey on the back of the card? I would of been nice if UD explained the different number.... not too many people have that card.
Here is the back. Just haven't seen another one of "his" cards in the 12 jersey. Nothing special or anything, just thought it was cool to find one and share it. Thanks!!!

[Image: Jordanback.jpg]

thanks for sharing. think it's cool that they explained the #12 on the back of the card..
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*