`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opened my Christmas present early

RE: Opened my Christmas present early
Awesome hit on the Koufax! How'd you do with the regular mini's?
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

(12-24-2011, 12:35 AM)MrSwankTank21 Wrote: would love the jeter. could you check me for it? thanks!
Ive got a pending trade with demondukk for the Jeter (he asked first on my trade thread). However if deal falls through I will check you next!
(12-24-2011, 12:37 AM)petesahuttt Wrote: Awesome hit on the Koufax! How'd you do with the regular mini's?
I got a lot I need only one b version though. Few base extras I check your needs list nothing came up.
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

With the missing auto I'm pretty sure you have to send in the UPC from the box. They really fudged up with the autos for this product
[Image: 2013%20Ginter%20Signature_zpsraq8vd9t.jpg]

Sick Koufax - typical Topps on the auto.

I returned a Topps Chrome blaster to Wal Mart the other day. All of the packs were bent in half.

Topps announced that these were missing an auto. All you need to do is mail in the ups from the bottom of the box and they will mail you the missing auto. Simple and fast. But if you do not have the UPC cose, they will not help you out, so make sure you cut it out. I opened a bunch of these when they first came out for around a hundred a box. Love the Koufax man, I have the exact same. One except honus Wagner I pulled out of a box. Thanks for sharing with us, and congrats on the great break !, merry Christmas to all

I wish I would have gotten in on these early. I never was able to bust open a hobby box. I opened 2 rack packs and a blaster. In the blaster I got a David Ortiz relic and in the rack packs I pulled a Musial framed mini relic
[Image: 2013%20Ginter%20Signature_zpsraq8vd9t.jpg]

(12-24-2011, 11:03 AM)clarkzac Wrote: I wish I would have gotten in on these early. I never was able to bust open a hobby box. I opened 2 rack packs and a blaster. In the blaster I got a David Ortiz relic and in the rack packs I pulled a Musial framed mini relic
The blaster and rack pack got me started on this collection. I opened one in April and fell in love with the mini's. I bought a hobby box off the bay in the summer but never received it (I got my money back but I don't buy boxes on the bay anymore). This was my first hobby box for this product.
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

Very sweet Koufax.
If you have less than 25 trades. I ask that you ship first!
Collecting RC's / Prospects / USA / Aflac & Mike Stanton......
[Image: Scan1-1.jpg]

Just wanted to update everyone. I got my replacement auto in the mail and I'm happy with it.

Photobucket

As for trading it, it's already in a pending trade

Very nice, I've seen a couple of people get a Kaline as their missing auto replacement. For all the Topps-bashing that goes on, they seemed to fix this problem to everyone's satisfaction.
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]