`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Machine stamped cards

Machine stamped cards
Say I have card machine stamped 2/10. Does BGS keep track that they have graded card #2?

Its not specified in the population reports and graded card lookup as far as I know but I wonder if they track this internally?

Thanks

RE: Machine stamped cards
(12-22-2011, 04:05 PM)rusty222 Wrote: Say I have card machine stamped 2/10. Does BGS keep track that they have graded card #2?

Its not specified in the population reports and graded card lookup as far as I know but I wonder if they track this internally?

Thanks
I don't think so, but I could be wrong.

If you want the serial # on the label, you can pay extra and use the pedigree option. Here's the link: http://www.beckett.com/estore/info.asp?T...in=beckett
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

I'll ask.
IT Guy

Thanks, not a big deal. Just curious because I sold card recently that was graded a BGS 8 and the guy I sold it to broke it out of the slab and then sold it raw to someone else for a bit more $. I'm wondering if the card gets submitted again for grading would BGS know that they already graded the card before, perhaps based on the machine stamped serial number?

(12-29-2011, 01:08 AM)rusty222 Wrote: Thanks, not a big deal. Just curious because I sold card recently that was graded a BGS 8 and the guy I sold it to broke it out of the slab and then sold it raw to someone else for a bit more $. I'm wondering if the card gets submitted again for grading would BGS know that they already graded the card before, perhaps based on the machine stamped serial number?
I don't think that they keep track of serial #'ed cards.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!