`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Is anyone else having serious delays from the PO too??

RE: OT: Is anyone else having serious delays from the PO too??
Cool

(12-20-2011, 09:24 AM)shezdoni Wrote: First, this is the worst time of the year to ship anything, especially with the amount of volume they have to handle, and

Secondly, the PO has had to make some serious cutbacks to stay afloat, and that results in less employee's and services.

they have also quit doing Overnight delivery's

It's the nature of the game, when as a business your consistently in the red and losing more money each day.
You forgot to add that they extremely suck. I will admit that I have had more than the usual footprints on my packages than I normally do. It must be their way of saying they care
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]

It's Christmas.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

ya having the same issues here, i cant even get a DC confirmation number for my purchases
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

Glad I'm not the only one as I'm getting nervous since lumpy hasn't received his package yet with a rare houston auto
[Image: BeckettBanner.jpg]

Jacquizz PC
Total = (259/354) 73%
Total minus 1/1 = (236/252) 94%

hmmm,as a postal employee i'd say service shouldn't have slowed down due to mass volume. packages do get lost and scans get missed. but with the holidays we work extra hours to get the mail through i've delivered mail as late as 9 at night before. dont let the cut back talks fool you. the postmaster general wants to privatize the postal service so he can get paid millions like the ceo's of fedex and ups as opposed to his lousy government salary. there are options he can address but since he controls what the media reports,its an uphill battle.

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16

(12-20-2011, 07:43 PM)robsvideos Wrote: hmmm,as a postal employee i'd say service shouldn't have slowed down due to mass volume. packages do get lost and scans get missed. but with the holidays we work extra hours to get the mail through i've delivered mail as late as 9 at night before. dont let the cut back talks fool you. the postmaster general wants to privatize the postal service so he can get paid millions like the ceo's of fedex and ups as opposed to his lousy government salary. there are options he can address but since he controls what the media reports,its an uphill battle.
That makes sense and honestly you guys should go privatized. The government is breaking down and falling about like i have never seen before, and on top of that cant none of em work together for the better because of your a democrat or oh your a republican. The government is made of political racial factions that dont fight over color but instead ideas, its getting to be a real freaking clown fest IMO. Only a matter of time till the post office gets cut out like nasa did
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

(12-20-2011, 07:43 PM)robsvideos Wrote: hmmm,as a postal employee i'd say service shouldn't have slowed down due to mass volume. packages do get lost and scans get missed. but with the holidays we work extra hours to get the mail through i've delivered mail as late as 9 at night before. dont let the cut back talks fool you. the postmaster general wants to privatize the postal service so he can get paid millions like the ceo's of fedex and ups as opposed to his lousy government salary. there are options he can address but since he controls what the media reports,its an uphill battle.
SEE ......I KNEW ELVIS WASN'T DEAD! HE'S DELIVERING THE MAIL!
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]

To the OP...try to remain calm. I bought something on the bay. It was shipped from Michigan on 6 DEC. A few entrys for processing on the 6th, then it seemed to go into a black hole. The next update was on 19 DEC, when it finally got delivered. I live in Maryland and it took 13 days for something to make it to me from Michigan (USPS First Class). Try to a bit patient...it sucks, but it should still make it through.

Well this makes me feel a little better that other are having problems too. I have a low print run PC /10 incoming that says it has been out for delivery since 12/10 ! And A XMAS gift that was supposed to be delivered yesterday and its 545 pm here and still nothing today.. I guess they are doing the best they can. As long as they don't lose em ill be ok.
[Image: eazyebanner.jpg]
Collecting ALL 2005 Frank Gore -148/406=36%
Collecting ALL 2006 Vernon davis -129/829=15%
Collecting ALL 2007 Patrick Willis -79/818=9%
Collecting ALL 2005-06 Monta Ellis -86/163=53%