`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Posting rules help

Posting rules help
someone help me with the posting rules here because im not sure say for instance someone asked how much "John Doe" Red refactor 2/10 is worth (and if its a card from this or a recent year its not going to state in beckett until they have sales or whatever to base the value on) could i mention that in the blue refactor line which is #/25 he is the most valuable/least valuable/somewhere in the middle? Not mention actual book price but just general info about how the other players cards compare in that brand/year?
[Image: 49ers.jpg]

RE: Posting rules help
Try this...

http://www.beckett.com/tos/
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

open for interpretation maybe? "Posting any copyrighted items without the permission of the copyright owner. This includes posting information from the Beckett Online Price Guides, Beckett Online Checklists, Beckett Price Guides (Monthlies, Plus', or Annuals) or any other copyrighted material"? maybe its ok to be vague? im still not sure but to be on the safe side i guess i shouldn't even be vague unless someone else has a different opinion?
[Image: 49ers.jpg]

(12-19-2011, 10:44 PM)keaponlaffin Wrote: someone help me with the posting rules here because im not sure say for instance someone asked how much "John Doe" Red refactor 2/10 is worth (and if its a card from this or a recent year its not going to state in beckett until they have sales or whatever to base the value on) could i mention that in the blue refactor line which is #/25 he is the most valuable/least valuable/somewhere in the middle? Not mention actual book price but just general info about how the other players cards compare in that brand/year?
You are allowed to mention the price that cards have sold for on another site, your just not allowed to mention that Beckett has the Bv at such and such a price.

Discussing Bv's in reference to current sale's is ok,

for example,say like a card consistently sells over the current BV then starting a discussion on why the Bv is lower than current sale prices is ok.

however, just giving out the BV to someone that ask " what is this card worth?', "what is the BV of this card?" is not allowed

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35