`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
looking for info

looking for info
I just received a 2003-04 Fleer Genuine Insider rc and was wondering if anyone knows about the little card inside. Is it supposed to be the same player? Mine isn't and it had me thinking, any and all help will be greatly appreciated.
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

[Image: 3sport.png]

Banner Thanks to CoolBrees.

RE: looking for info
Really, no one has any of these cards that they can check. I would be interested in trading for more rookies of this set if I had any answers to my questions. Thanks.
Looking for all types of rookie cards. Only trade with a d/c #. If you have less than 25 trades you must ship first. Thanks.

The beckett database states this:

"Released in February 2004, Genuine Insider features a 140-card set divided up into 100 veteran player cards, 10 rookie cards sequentially numbered to 499 (cards 101-110), 20 rookie cards sequentially numbered to 799 (cards 111-130), and 10 mini rookie cards sequentially numbered to 350 (cards 131-140). The mini cards are found as inserts inside cards 101-110, hence the product name, Insider. Base cards feature colored background with the main focus being color to match the player's team colors. Genuine Insider was packaged in 24-pack boxes where packs contained five cards and carried a suggested retail price of $4.99."

The mini cards were inserted randomly so they were not always the same player as the main card.

(12-21-2011, 05:19 PM)dodgytrousers Wrote: The beckett database states this:

"Released in February 2004, Genuine Insider features a 140-card set divided up into 100 veteran player cards, 10 rookie cards sequentially numbered to 499 (cards 101-110), 20 rookie cards sequentially numbered to 799 (cards 111-130), and 10 mini rookie cards sequentially numbered to 350 (cards 131-140). The mini cards are found as inserts inside cards 101-110, hence the product name, Insider. Base cards feature colored background with the main focus being color to match the player's team colors. Genuine Insider was packaged in 24-pack boxes where packs contained five cards and carried a suggested retail price of $4.99."

The mini cards were inserted randomly so they were not always the same player as the main card.
Thank you for the info. Another question, my mini card is numbered 28/148. Any info about that?

Yeah, the beckett database is not 100% accurate when it comes to details about serial numbering. Fleer has went out of business since they made that product and that makes it tough to find accurate set information like that on older Fleer products. 2007 and newer Fleer products were made by UD and accurate checklists can be found on the UD website.

There are plenty of cards in my collection that I don't have a clue if it is a parrallel or not, if that is what you are asking.
MY PHOTOBUCKET
LOOKING FOR....
NO MORE 1993-94 Finest Refractors / THE SET IS COMPLETED!!!

Actually most of the info for this set is right here in the Beckett Database.

"Randomly seeded in packs, this 140-card set parallels the base set enhanced with sequential numbering to 99 for cards 1-130 and sequential numbering to 148 for cards 131-140."

So basically you have a Reflection parallel of a rookie numbered out of 148.

Here is an example listing in the database:

http://www.beckett.com/basketball/2003-0...flections/

Thanks for all the help, one more question. Should the cards stay together or be 2 cards?