`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Don't you just love it when...

Don't you just love it when...
Someone tries to outbid you by bidding in the last two seconds and falls short by two dollars.
I bet he was surprised when he found out he didn't win.

Ray

RE: Don't you just love it when...
(12-18-2011, 09:48 PM)ktcardshop Wrote: Someone tries to outbid you by bidding in the last two seconds and falls short by two dollars.

Ray
I had a guy try to do that on a card last night, i had set my top bid to 30$, and it was at like 9$ up till the last 30 secs. I ended up paying 27$ for it, that bastard. lol.

(12-18-2011, 09:49 PM)Krangry Wrote: I had a guy try to do that on a card last night, i had set my top bid to 30$, and it was at like 9$ up till the last 30 secs. I ended up paying 27$ for it, that bastard. lol.
This gut was just a little bit too cheap. After all it was a 300 card lot of a well known player.

Ray

(12-18-2011, 09:48 PM)ktcardshop Wrote: Someone tries to outbid you by bidding in the last two seconds and falls short by two dollars.

Ray
Not if he was a shill bidder he wasn't.

(12-21-2011, 01:13 AM)pacrimcollectibles Wrote: Not if he was a shill bidder he wasn't.
No, he bid with one second to go. Shill bidders try to get you to bid higher by outbidding you. That's why I usually do one bid and I don't get into a bidding war.

Ray