IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: can someone please .....

RE: OT: can someone please .....
What a great Game!!!!

Sorry ChiBear,but if you are talking about this year,the AFC North is the strongest and this is coming from a NFC guy.But great win for the Lions as I had Calvin Johnson as my WR and Drew BREEEEEEES as my QB and they have me headed for my Fantasy Football Finals Title!!Hopefully these 2 have great weeks next week,Drew only needs 305 to break Dan Marinos long standing single season passing yards record and after that game Drew can pad the record some more against Carolina.WHO DAT!?!
[Image: LSU-Saintsbanner.jpg]

(12-18-2011, 11:19 PM)lynellauto Wrote: Sorry ChiBear,but if you are talking about this year,the AFC North is the strongest and this is coming from a NFC guy.But great win for the Lions as I had Calvin Johnson as my WR and Drew BREEEEEEES as my QB and they have me headed for my Fantasy Football Finals Title!!Hopefully these 2 have great weeks next week,Drew only needs 305 to break Dan Marinos long standing single season passing yards record and after that game Drew can pad the record some more against Carolina.WHO DAT!?!
no...EVER.. i dont count AFL teams either
Wink
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

i picked up seattle seahawks defense and they killed it for me which made it a easy win from there
[Image: Dmurray29.jpg]
PC: Dez Bryant, Felix Jones, Demarco Murray.

you guys really don't know how long I've waited for the Lions to break .500 again Sad the "black and blue" is definately the toughest division this year, even Minnesota (with Ponder) is a threat and the Bears D keeps em in every game Smile

really can't believe the SeaChickens won yesterday, would have made an interesting race to the Wildcards .....