`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ATTN: Steelers collectors

ATTN: Steelers collectors
Or anyone who wants Steelers trade bait.

I recently hit the 1,000 card mark on my Steelers PC. And it got me to thinking. I have lost interest in doing a team PC. Collecting the Steelers as a whole is not only competitive but also expensive. I want to add some focus to my PC which i feel it is currently lacking. I want to continue to improve my Woodley and Greenwood PCs and as such I am going to be auctioning off my Steelers PC. It will probably take me a week or so to finalize a listing but I just wanted to out the word out. I will hate to see some of these cards go but if I ever want to get a hold of some of those rarer Woodley and Greenwood cards I am going to need some paypal. I think I will also be auctioning off several other lots/ singles as I need to thin out some of the stuff. The more cards I get the harder it is to keep them all organized. I need organization in my life and I think the only way to get it with my card collection is to thin it out.

Does anyone else do periodic "house keeping" on their collections or do the piles of cards just keep growing higher and higher?
[Image: steel-1.jpg]
Collecting Greenwood, Woodley, and other Steelers. Also collecting 1993 Pacific Prisms (Check my org for set needs)

My Bucket:
http://s1083.photobucket.com/albums/j389/kennycooks/

RE: ATTN: Steelers collectors
(12-15-2011, 06:36 PM)kennycooks Wrote: Or anyone who wants Steelers trade bait.

I recently hit the 1,000 card mark on my Steelers PC. And it got me to thinking. I have lost interest in doing a team PC. Collecting the Steelers as a whole is not only competitive but also expensive. I want to add some focus to my PC which i feel it is currently lacking. I want to continue to improve my Woodley and Greenwood PCs and as such I am going to be auctioning off my Steelers PC. It will probably take me a week or so to finalize a listing but I just wanted to out the word out. I will hate to see some of these cards go but if I ever want to get a hold of some of those rarer Woodley and Greenwood cards I am going to need some paypal. I think I will also be auctioning off several other lots/ singles as I need to thin out some of the stuff. The more cards I get the harder it is to keep them all organized. I need organization in my life and I think the only way to get it with my card collection is to thin it out.

Does anyone else do periodic "house keeping" on their collections or do the piles of cards just keep growing higher and higher?
Unfortunently the collection grows, . Three rooms in the basement man cave and a storage unit later it's still growing. I could stop collecting new stuff but the vintage is my cardboard cocaine.
Photobucket

I sell off all non-pc between Thanksgiving and Xmas every year. I have a guy who buys my stuff in bulk. It works out real nice. I get rid of everything I don't want/haven't traded and make a few grand for xmas shopping.
I start reloading for the next year with the releases of contenders and sp authentic.

When your ready to sell, can you pm me a list of your Emmanuel Sanders and Antonio Brown's? I'd be interested in buying anything I might need of those.
Thanks and Good luck!
Dan

I too have had to slim my interests to keep my interest.
Insert Banner.

I never had collected cards for a PC except for vintage sets until last year, that's when I started my Hines Ward PC.

Keep me in mind for any Wards, Pouncey's and guys from 70's and early 80's.
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

(12-15-2011, 10:44 PM)itsdagooch Wrote: I too have had to slim my interests to keep my interest.
Well put, Gooch!

Gotta focus the PC sometimes to make it all worthwhile.
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

i'd be interested in your roethlisbergers.