`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
FT: Cobb,Ryan,Verlander GU, Mantle Cabinet, Auto, Mem, Ser#, more..........*SCANS*

RE: FT: Cobb,Ryan,Verlander GU, Mantle Cabinet, Auto, Mem, Ser#, more..........*SCANS*
I'm I reading this correctly my fellow Tigers brethren,You are trading off a Cobb? Verlander? Is this sacrilege? How can this be? lol
[Image: 4493bcb91_zpsb323e81b.jpg]

Looking for 2012 & 2013 Topps inserts and sp's

My bucket

RE: FT: Cobb,Ryan,Verlander GU, Mantle Cabinet, Auto, Mem, Ser#, more..........*SCANS*
He should be safe if it goes to another Tiger fan lol. I would love to take both of them but I have nothing to offer in return.

(12-17-2011, 12:00 PM)niener82 Wrote: I'm I reading this correctly my fellow Tigers brethren,You are trading off a Cobb? Verlander? Is this sacrilege? How can this be? lol
LOL. No, not sacrilege. I have 2 of them and wanted to see if I could trade it for something I dont have. You interested?
(12-17-2011, 12:12 PM)piyn Wrote: He should be safe if it goes to another Tiger fan lol. I would love to take both of them but I have nothing to offer in return.
If I still have it and you come across something I might be able to use just give me a holler!

(12-17-2011, 12:52 PM)mgruber2 Wrote: LOL. No, not sacrilege. I have 2 of them and wanted to see if I could trade it for something I dont have. You interested?

If I still have it and you come across something I might be able to use just give me a holler!
Oh yeah! I'm sure I can find something for your JV PC!
(12-17-2011, 12:12 PM)piyn Wrote: He should be safe if it goes to another Tiger fan lol. I would love to take both of them but I have nothing to offer in return.
lol Abe! Good comeback! Did that work those Tigers I sent? LMK

My bucket

(12-17-2011, 12:58 PM)niener82 Wrote: Oh yeah! I'm sure I can find something for your JV PC!

lol Abe! Good comeback! Did that work those Tigers I sent? LMK
Mike it would have to be a really good JV for me to trade the Cobb for it, lol. Im looking for a 1 for 1 deal preferably for a player from the same eraSmile

Ok cool! I'll do some searching!

My bucket

(12-17-2011, 01:10 PM)niener82 Wrote: Ok cool! I'll do some searching!
sounds goodSmile

saturday evening bump

Please check me for Goodwin Verlander, the Nolan Ryan and Babe Ruth...LMK, thanks!

Yeah those tigers worked perfectly. Thanks again