`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GRIFFEY COLLECTIBLES...NON CARDS

GRIFFEY COLLECTIBLES...NON CARDS
I KNOW A LOT OF COLLECTORS LIKE TO FOCUS JUST ON CARDS BUT I LIKE TO COLLECT ANYTHING WITH GRIFFEY AND I FINALLY GOT PICTURES/SCANS OF ALL MY GRIFFEY POSTERS AND MAGAZINES. HERE IS A PIC OF ALL MY POSTERS AND I ADDED A LINK TO MY BUCKET PAGE OF MY MAGAZINES. THANKS FOR LOOKING AND I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR IF YOU LIKE COLLECTING ALL THIS STUFF AS WELL.

[Image: COLLAGE.jpg]

AND HERE IS THE LINK TO MY BUCKET FOLDER
http://s1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd40...JR%20MAGS/
SUPERCOLLECTOR OF KEN GRIFFEY JR AND MICHAEL SAUNDERS

[Image: myguys.png]

RE: GRIFFEY COLLECTIBLES...NON CARDS
Very cool. In the last garge sale, my lovely wife to be somehow got rid of my past issued beckets I had of Jr. (like 15 of them)
Matt Holliday Refractors -75/162 - 46.3%
2006 UC Ensemble Triple Auto 69/87 - 79.0%
2007 UD Future Stars Triple Auto 11/18 - 61.0%
2007 SS Dual Auto Brwn Glv/Blk Ink 7/34 - 20.5%
[Image: TXqak.png]

Nice stuff,anytime I can add something along the lines of a poster
or magazine cover of Mattingly I do.
Mattingly Collection.2503 different

I'm looking for Mattingly,Pujols,All Current
& Great Yankees,& HOFers in all Sports.
[Image: e1a26f5e-c283-43da-a60f-eb714950ec46_zpsa04dbf07.jpg]

(12-10-2011, 06:44 PM)Patrick_cpg Wrote: Very cool. In the last garge sale, my lovely wife to be somehow got rid of my past issued beckets I had of Jr. (like 15 of them)
Oh that is too bad. hopefully she got some good money out of them for you
(12-10-2011, 06:47 PM)scott23hitman Wrote: Nice stuff,anytime I can add something along the lines of a poster
or magazine cover of Mattingly I do.
That is cool. Do you have the Hit Man poster of him? I know that is one of his most popular ones
SUPERCOLLECTOR OF KEN GRIFFEY JR AND MICHAEL SAUNDERS

[Image: myguys.png]

(12-10-2011, 07:18 PM)grfyfan Wrote: Oh that is too bad. hopefully she got some good money out of them for you

That is cool. Do you have the Hit Man poster of him? I know that is one of his most popular ones
Yes,the poster and an autoed 8x10 of the poster...one of my favorite pieces.

Mattingly Collection.2503 different

I'm looking for Mattingly,Pujols,All Current
& Great Yankees,& HOFers in all Sports.
[Image: e1a26f5e-c283-43da-a60f-eb714950ec46_zpsa04dbf07.jpg]

Very nice! Once Charlie gets his site up and running I recommend you participate in
checklisting and provide scans of your posters and magazines. I am hoping he has a message board
over there also.

http://www.ultimategriffeycollector.com/index.html

Great stuff and thanks for sharing. I used to work with his uncle when we were in the AF and I met Jr after a game in KC. Really a nice guy and class act.
Ted Williams/Vintage Red Sox collector

Bringing back some memories!!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

very cool stuff. Thanks for sharing.

Yea, I would say anything Chipper I would go for. I used to have every beckett issue with him on the cover until I had to throw them all out due to water damage a few years ago. I still have some posters and plaques, and a custom painted bobblehead though.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

Cool!!! I have the kid dynamite on my wall!! lol it came in a cereal box i think
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s