`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Facebook

Facebook
i just added my facebook to my profile. if anyone i've traded with wants to add me, send me a friend request and a message with your beckett username. it'd be nice to get to know some of you a little better.-kevin
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

RE: Facebook
I have my facebook listed on my profile. I just figure its another way for people to get ahold of me if they need to. Most of my friends know that if I'm not answering my phone to message me on facebook because all my electronics are set to go off when I get messages lol. Getting to know other traders on here is a great idea to.

Mine has been on there for a while for same rreason. Although we have not completed a trade a request has been sent!!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

(12-09-2011, 01:05 PM)beginesj Wrote: Mine has been on there for a while for same rreason. Although we have not completed a trade a request has been sent!!
sounds good buddy
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

I also sent a friend request to both of you.

Friend request sent to all of you. Good Idea Kevin.

I have added my Facebook to my profile.
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

Just sent request. Anyone can add me too. I also have a page for posting card pics, trading, and just talking about baseball in general.
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

Bad traders: almostbaker, beantownsfinest, thespirit33, GRIFFEY MAN 1