`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back.. in a small way for now.

Back.. in a small way for now.
Hey guys, im back to being active (active but slow haha) in some measure, and im open for trades again. Anything i still have on the go will be sorted in the very near future. But a heads up that i will be available sporadically at best after Tuesday as im heading home until Dec 29 or there abouts, at which time i should be back to full functionality (if functionality is even a word haha). Thanks for everyones support, and for the people trading with me at the moment for their patience, things are looking up for me again, and once ive had a few weeks at home with friends and family over the holiday period to get my head space right again, ill be good to go!

Cheers!

Steve.
[Image: nemesisbanner2.gif]

Sig by tha_penguin

After Joe Thornton serial #1's

Joe Thornton PC: (515) 11.36% Joe Thornton #'d 01/xx: (37) 1.34%
Owen Nolan (260) 15.63%
Couture (37) Demers (26) Sateri (23)

AFTER: TOMAS HERTL, HARRI SATERI

RE: Back.. in a small way for now.
I've got your Thornton auto for you. I've had tons of offers for it but it's still here Smile Glad to see you're back.

very nice you back

take it easy and hope everything is going well
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

Welcome back! I hope that things pick up for you, and that you have a great Christmas!

Randi

Great to have you back even in a limited capacity. But uh just so you know, if you don't trade for alto4life's Thornton auto soon we're going to have a problem. : )
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee

(12-10-2011, 12:05 AM)ricebondsmntna2young Wrote: Great to have you back even in a limited capacity. But uh just so you know, if you don't trade for alto4life's Thornton auto soon we're going to have a problem. : )

Haha im sorting that one out in the very near future, ive got my traders for that one already Smile

Sig by tha_penguin

Owen Nolan (260) 15.63%

Great to have you back Nemesis, send me a message when you get a chance as the beast is here.

[Image: b7921be7.jpg]
Always looking for:

Johnny Bower
John Tavares
John De Gray
Unscratched redemptions (low or high-end)
A&G Minis (Check my thread)
Non-sport (Prominent Cuts, Marvel, GPK, Vintage etc..)
Gaming (Pokemon, MTG, Yu-gi-oh, etc..)

Bucket: http://s1185.photobucket.com/albums/z342/staples29/

Nice to see you back Steve! Now, just give me a shout when you're ready for your Marleau Patch!
[Image: opiebanner.png]

Thanks to Tha Penguin for the banner!
Always looking for Senators and Canucks cards.

Opie's Senators Collection: 4036/14396 28.3%, according to Beckett's database

(12-11-2011, 06:27 AM)opierocks Wrote: Nice to see you back Steve! Now, just give me a shout when you're ready for your Marleau Patch!
Cheers Smile I received the offer, and ive got a few Sens for ya if ya need them. Ill bounce it back your way now!

And Oddball, yes that beast is making me drool. I'll have to track down something special for that. Am currently working on it, have the Islanders in a couple of box breaks coming up, so heres to hoping for a mammoth hit!!

And thanks to all the people who replied to this thread and the previous one, its been good to know that theres a group of people out there who will support you even when things arent so good. Muchly Appreciated!

Sig by tha_penguin

Owen Nolan (260) 15.63%