`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ebay Fake? Opinions Needed

RE: Ebay Fake? Opinions Needed
Good question. You'd have to pull the card apart or have surgeon hands and cut it out
[Image: ducksbann.png]

Collecting
2010-11 SP Authentic Future Watch Autos 30/62 = 48.38%
Cam Fowler Count: 32

Photobucket Link
http://photobucket.com/DucksFan87

nah there are some dudes out there that are so good...this is what I do. I own a shop and there are some people out there that could stump me too...they make a one color card thats worth half book and turn it into a logo patch and make it worth 5x book...I stay away from most patches over 3 color...unless its short printed
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

Also this is eBay, as a magic Dealer in the last few years I have heard of more than one online eBayer who has really good feedback that runs into money trouble and does one last nig sale of high end cards that were all faked or never shipped. People who had feedbacks of up to positive 10,000.

In the end "caveat emptor" - buyer beware listen to your instinct and follow it trhough.
[Image: hockeysigB.jpg]

Well I'm keeping an eye on it, and hopefully I can get my hands on it.

I have always thought it would be cool if the company who made cards took pictures of all the patches so you would know what each card looked like.
[Image: ducksbann.png]

Collecting
2010-11 SP Authentic Future Watch Autos 30/62 = 48.38%
Cam Fowler Count: 32

Photobucket Link
http://photobucket.com/DucksFan87

When someone with over 1,300 deal done comes across something for the first time, that is a big deal.

I would not trust the seller, personally.

JonathanI
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.