`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Updated players in Score football factory sets

Updated players in Score football factory sets
Hey everyone, the Target in my area has 2011 Score Football factory sets for sale, and it says on there that there are exclusive rookie and update cards included that show the players in their new uniforms.

I am a Lions fan so I'm wondering if there are any 'obscure' players like Kyle Vanden Bosch or Chris Houston in the update checklist ... you know, good "team" guys that go beyond the normal Stafford, Calvin, Suh, etc., that don't have many (any?) cards at all in their Detroit unis...

I cannot find any info on them anywhere, so I guess no one has broken one to sell the updated cards ... ??? ...

If anyone knows where to find a checklist and/or has the Lions updates for sale, I'm really curious to know who's in the set. Thanks, RJ

RE: Updated players in Score football factory sets
(12-02-2011, 11:07 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Hey everyone, the Target in my area has 2011 Score Football factory sets for sale, and it says on there that there are exclusive rookie and update cards included that show the players in their new uniforms.

I am a Lions fan so I'm wondering if there are any 'obscure' players like Kyle Vanden Bosch or Chris Houston in the update checklist ... you know, good "team" guys that go beyond the normal Stafford, Calvin, Suh, etc., that don't have many (any?) cards at all in their Detroit unis...

I cannot find any info on them anywhere, so I guess no one has broken one to sell the updated cards ... ??? ...

If anyone knows where to find a checklist and/or has the Lions updates for sale, I'm really curious to know who's in the set. Thanks, RJ
I saw one Nick Fairley online that is different from the one I pulled in packs, but I still can't find any other information. I know it's only Score and it's not someone's obscure PC rainbow (LOL), but can anyone help me? Thanks, RJ

I have seen a couple Justin Houston cards from score with him in a chiefs uni instead of the combine gear
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

(12-10-2011, 01:41 AM)biglump007 Wrote: I have seen a couple Justin Houston cards from score with him in a chiefs uni instead of the combine gear
Yeah, those combine cards are terrible (LOL) ... what I'm really trying to figure out is if guys like Chris Houston or Kyle Vanden Bosch actually have any cards in their Lions unis ... I thought maybe Score was the answer, but does any fellow Lions fan know of any? That's why Topps Total was a cool set, because even though the dudes were pretty small on those triples (LOL), at least they went somewhat deep on the rosters.

Especially with smaller base sets these days, every set has like the same four guys per team.

I actually thought of you, Big Lump, when I pulled a Houston out of Absolute retail. It's the regular rookie, numbered to 399. Take care, RJ

(12-10-2011, 03:21 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Yeah, those combine cards are terrible (LOL) ... what I'm really trying to figure out is if guys like Chris Houston or Kyle Vanden Bosch actually have any cards in their Lions unis ... I thought maybe Score was the answer, but does any fellow Lions fan know of any? That's why Topps Total was a cool set, because even though the dudes were pretty small on those triples (LOL), at least they went somewhat deep on the rosters.

Especially with smaller base sets these days, every set has like the same four guys per team.

I actually thought of you, Big Lump, when I pulled a Houston out of Absolute retail. It's the regular rookie, numbered to 399. Take care, RJ
That's kinda funny cause I've looked and looked for that absolute retail and finally found one then Uwash sent me one so I have two lol those things are poping ip everywhere now
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

(12-10-2011, 03:33 AM)biglump007 Wrote: That's kinda funny cause I've looked and looked for that absolute retail and finally found one then Uwash sent me one so I have two lol those things are poping ip everywhere now
Wish the lee smith would pop up!
SuperCollecting: Jamie Harper of the TN Titans & Lee Smith Buffalo Bills Patriots 5th rd TE from Marshall. Also TN Titans, Recent Former TN Vols, Ladanian Tomlinson for my 8 yr old son and various others. Sets for 2011 R&S, 2011 Threads, 2011 Inception Base & Blue, 2011 Platinum & Gold, 2011 Finest