`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High End Sale Thread

RE: High End Sale Thread
(12-08-2011, 04:05 PM)charbs1111 Wrote: lol really? you want 85% of bv for selling? Ill pass!
85% is that all???Smile wow...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(12-07-2011, 10:45 PM)charbs1111 Wrote: Shoot me a pm with prices on the APs, wade, Carmelo, and McFadden. Thanks!
I got a pretty funny story about fadden.. I currently live in arkansas( been here most of my life) but my roots and homeland is in Louisianna and thats why Im a saints fan.. so enough jibber jabber. I live in Hot Springs which is a resort town and had a g/f that I lived with at the time that worked at a resort named sunbay. I never was into football awhole lot at the time and didnt really follow it.. fadden and jermaine taylor used to come to a nightclub here called 2720 from time to time for there promotions and stay at sunbay. my ex g/f checked him and jermaine in on a night they were coming to town, she called me soon after and told me that she was invited up to there room later on when she got off and to bring some friends. My thought was hell ya.. I get to party with some state wide "Supa Stars". well time was getting close to her shift to end so I decided to go ahead and head up to her work. The time was about 1 or 2 a.m. As we were going up to the suite im getting kinda nervous.. never met anyone semi famous. were standing outside the door and hear all kinds of racket. Music Blarring, people laughing you name it. We knock on the door and some dude answers.. POT smoke ROLLLLS out of the Room! liqour and beer bottles everywhere and a bunch of half naked girls, one with no shirt on..(super cool). I hear someone in the background say HEY WHO THE ^#%$ is it? there was fadden in a recliner and jermaine sitting on a couch with some really big dudes (groupies) I assume. there all playing xbox. Fadden says oh hell its ol' girl from the desk! who the hell is that dude.. she replys oh its my boyfriend.. his reply to that was ohh hell no you didnt say nothing about no dudes.. he got to go! she was inside the room about half way and the door man slams the door in my face.. Im in complete shock first thing that comes to my mind is WTF!? just happened. I proceed to blow up my g/fs phone she just continues to ignore me and replys with a txt. Im not gonna hang out long. I PROMISE! this leads to a text battle. So basically I just called up some buddies and they listened to me ***** as we went bar hopping.. g/f didnt come home till 10 am the next morning and I dumped her.. then she mantipulated me into getting back with her a few days later.

so to summarize this story up.. Mcfadden is a complete A HOLE! and my ex g/f is a piece of crap.. she cheated on me alot thru out our relationship but still to this day I have no idea.. if she walked out of that room w/ jock itch if you know what I mean.
[Image: ojmagg.png]
Bucket: http://s1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb40...l%20cards/
Help Me Build These Rainbows. Trading in your favor!
http://photobucket.com/Rainbowset

LOL great story lol