`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you rather...

Would you rather...
Would you rather buy a card that has 3 auto's (2 of them being future members of the HOF and the other auto being of a player that sucked and only lasted one season) or would you rather just buy a dual auto card (of the same 2 hall of famers in the previously mentioned card)?

Does the sucky player on the triple auto card lower the card value even though the other 2 will be in the HOF? Please let me know, thank you.
[Image: angelsbanner.jpg]

RE: Would you rather...
I don't think the one and done player helps your value, but I'd still prefer to stick with 2 HOF'ers. Seems like a more safe bet on holding the value.

I rather go with the two HOFers!!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

Post the cards in question

who are we talking about here?? lol
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

I think the dual would sell higher (unless serial numbers are way different), but it depends who that player was on the triple auto. My only Joey Votto auto has Daric Barton on it, and he isn't exactly a household name but I'm an A's fan as well and he plays on the local AAA team, so I prefer it over a single Votto auto. So if the third guy was someone I like(d) then maybe I'd rather have the triple
[Image: yrBtR.png]
Collecting Reds and A's (especially Joey Votto, Bronson Arroyo, and Josh Reddick)