Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PACKERS/GIANTS

RE: PACKERS/GIANTS
Photobucket
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

Nice banner LL4 and sorry to call out your Packers but..... Smile
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(12-04-2011, 08:45 PM)jncdrew Wrote: Nice banner LL4 and sorry to call out your Packers but..... Smile
Hey, no prob, lol. They got a target on their back & they know it. Everyone is shoot'n for'em. Rodgers DID come up BIG for them today! The Packers D played REALLY bad!! Rodgers saved them!
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

that is their weakness, defense. To beat them it will come down a shoot-out and Rodgers will have to be pressured cause he is the BEST! The way he handled that Favre circus and to be what he is today, he gets more respect from me than nearly anyone in the league. it is a shame I have to root against them. Plus when I was just an infant, Bart Starr was beating the Cowboys in the Ice Bowl, I still havent gotten over that one, lol!
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

(12-04-2011, 08:51 PM)jncdrew Wrote: that is their weakness, defense. To beat them it will come down a shoot-out and Rodgers will have to be pressured cause he is the BEST! The way he handled that Favre circus and to be what he is today, he gets more respect from me than nearly anyone in the league. it is a shame I have to root against them. Plus when I was just an infant, Bart Starr was beating the Cowboys in the Ice Bowl, I still havent gotten over that one, lol!
Haha! That Ice Bowl was a bit before my time, lol. I wasnt even a sparkle in my daddys eye, until the 80's, lol. But yeah, I am REAL impressed on how well Rodgers handled the Favre situation!! I am a HUUUUUUUUUUUUGE Favre fan, & I must admit, I was not thrilled when the Packers drafted Rodgers. I thought he was a good college qb, but really didnt think he had what it takes to succeed in the NFL. And, I was also upset because that was suppossed to be Favre's "replacement" & I didnt wanna see my guy go.

But I will be the first one to admit on how WRONG I was on judging Aaron Rodgers back then. I woulda never thought he would be half as good as he is today! And, yeah, Im still eating crow on that one, but the way he's playing, I dont mind that crow one bit!! Smile That Favre situation cuda been a HUGE disaster & possibly coulda steered his career in a different direction. It shows A LOT of character to handle it the way he did!! He is DEFINETLY a true baller, & he's got my respect!!
Packers HOF Autos

DEFINITELY! Like i said, it is a shame I have to root against them, frankly I dont care if they win them all but I know we have to go up there and beat them in Lambeau unless somebody(Saints)does it for us. The 1 and 2 seeds are locked up.