`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I guess you know what I'm about to say, huh?

I guess you know what I'm about to say, huh?
GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!! 13 AND EAUX!!!!!!! SEC CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE GOIN TO THE SHIP!!! WE GOIN TO THE SHIP!!!!! WE GOIN TO THE SHIP!!! WE GOIN TO THE SHIP!!!!! WE GOIN TO THE SHIP!!! WE GOIN TO THE SHIP!!!!! WE GOIN TO THE SHIP!!! WE GOIN TO THE SHIP!!!!! WE GOIN TO THE SHIP!!! WE GOIN TO THE SHIP!!!!!

[Image: championsa.jpg]
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]

RE: I guess you know what I'm about to say, huh?
I'm sorry what did you say
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

Well that was 30 seconds of my life I'll never get back by reading this lol
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

OUCH your yelling hurt my head.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

Sorry, got excited, LOL!!!

Let the Haters Hate.LSU shows week in and week out they are the best.You are right,we are going to the ship!!!!!!!!I said it a thousand times,The Honey Badger takes what he wants and he proved it again tonight!SEC CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: LSU-Saintsbanner.jpg]

(12-03-2011, 09:07 PM)chads-cards Wrote: OUCH your yelling hurt my head.
Sorry...BTW, since you collectin Slash now, are you tryin to locate his dual auto with Ryan Leaf? I've had one for years cuz I liked the guy back then. If I find anything unusual I will let you know
(12-03-2011, 09:11 PM)lynellauto Wrote: Let the Haters Hate.LSU shows week in and week out they are the best.You are right,we are going to the ship!!!!!!!!I said it a thousand times,The Honey Badger takes what he wants and he proved it again tonight!SEC CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
+1 I'm still not understanding why they gotta drag Saban over there. Can't that guy stay out of the spotlight at all? I'm hoping Oklahoma State kicks butt tonight...wow then up 10-0 already!

Thats fine with me,we beat Bama once we will beat them again.This time we will beat them by more than 3 at the Superdome!It will be a home game for the Tigers!Great time to be a Tiger fan!Freshman Kenny Hilliard is a beast that runs over everyone.He will be special for years to come!GEAUX TIGERS!

(12-03-2011, 09:27 PM)lynellauto Wrote: Thats fine with me,we beat Bama once we will beat them again.This time we will beat them by more than 3 at the Superdome!It will be a home game for the Tigers!Great time to be a Tiger fan!Freshman Kenny Hilliard is a beast that runs over everyone.He will be special for years to come!GEAUX TIGERS!
Speaking of Kenny, this came in the mail today....
[Image: IMG-21.jpg]

My first one of his

Frigging Awesome Hilliard auto!!!