`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sellers already taking advantage of beckett's condition pricing bug

RE: sellers already taking advantage of beckett's condition pricing bug
(12-03-2011, 05:47 PM)uvaspina Wrote: +1. Beckett needs to ditch the confusing conditional pricing on newer cards.
?

baseline era condition pricing is industry standard, and shouldnt be done away with

baselines:
1990+ = Mint (9)
1980-89 = Nmmt (8)
1950ish-79 = Mrmt (7)
1945ish and earlier - exmt (6)

that's been industry standard for a long time

the problem is that beckett, when you import a card into org, puts it in automatically as a Mint (9). they should have it go in automatically to the baseline era condition, so there wouldnt be confusion

the problem after last night is that the conditional pricing value all got moved up one grade, but without the grade

(12-03-2011, 06:12 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: ?

baseline era condition pricing is industry standard, and shouldnt be done away with

baselines:
1990+ = Mint (9)
1980-89 = Nmmt (8)
1950ish-79 = Mrmt (7)
1945ish and earlier - exmt (6)

that's been industry standard for a long time

the problem is that beckett, when you import a card into org, puts it in automatically as a Mint (9). they should have it go in automatically to the baseline era condition, so there wouldnt be confusion

the problem after last night is that the conditional pricing value all got moved up one grade, but without the grade
I should've been clearer. I agree with what you're saying. I thought it was fine how it was before last night.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

oh, what happened last night is in no way a new paradigm, or intended. it has to be an error in code or programming

this should be the only thing they are looking at right now. it screws every major aspect of the site, including trading and org