Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
my da card world boxes arrived
12-04-2011, 06:36 PM
RE: my da card world boxes arrived
that's a big difference for a blaster... 11.99 to 49.99 and the product is only a few years old.. I think it's funny how some product drop big time, while others sky rocket... good luck...

I'm hurting on funds right now, still looking to secure a job & waiting on a huge check from the Navy.. been fighting them for over a month to get it. sucks! Hopefully, I get it before christmas. I want to buy a case & a few loose boxes.. that will hold my wax busting addiction for awhile..

NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-04-2011, 11:35 PM
(12-04-2011 06:36 PM)jpleazme805 Wrote:  that's a big difference for a blaster... 11.99 to 49.99 and the product is only a few years old.. I think it's funny how some product drop big time, while others sky rocket... good luck...

I'm hurting on funds right now, still looking to secure a job & waiting on a huge check from the Navy.. been fighting them for over a month to get it. sucks! Hopefully, I get it before christmas. I want to buy a case & a few loose boxes.. that will hold my wax busting addiction for awhile..

Yeah, two days after Black Friday they were back at $49.99, now they're back at $24.99. Kind of makes me want to bust the ones I have right now to see if I should risk another box or two. I would really love to grab the gravity box they have, to get some rubies/emeralds, because I'm going for the set and because the rubies have a little value to them. Smile Next Black Friday I'm hoping will be nicer. Smile

TOS-Read it
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,717+ diff Pistons cards

12-05-2011, 09:21 PM
finally got around to scanning these are the results

[Image: 010-1.jpg]
[Image: 011.jpg]
[Image: 001-1.jpg]
[Image: 002-1.jpg]

Top 10 redsox autos wanted
1. Wade Boggs
2. Roger Clemens
3. Pedro Martinez
4. David Ortiz
5. Manny Ramirez
6. Hanley Ramirez
7. Pablo Sandoval
8. Rusney Castillo
9. Yoan Moncada
10. Dwight Evans

Also looking for 2006 topps/chrome Declaration of Independence/ US Constitution cards.
12-07-2011, 02:46 PM
alot of boxes

[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK
12-07-2011, 03:46 PM
Great stuff. Check me for the magic and worthy..

[Image: Legends_zpsj8xavyjg.jpg]

PHOTO BUCKET TO CARDS FOR TRADE/SALE

12-07-2011, 03:49 PM
I did pretty much identical on my 24-pack Panini lot from dacardworld. One RC sticker auto (Jeff Teague), one Blake insert (headliners instead of the decals), and a whole bunch of $2-$4 RCs. Did get a Hansbrough artist proof #ed/199 which will be an easy trade here in NC, but nothing else noteworthy. Nice stuff man!

I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]
12-07-2011, 04:20 PM
whos the redemtion for

http://m1191.photobucket.com/albumview/a...an97-2.gif
12-07-2011, 04:37 PM
please pm me if you got any cole aldrich and its for trade.
12-09-2011, 05:53 PM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2011 05:59 PM by leadmetogreatness.)
(12-07-2011 04:20 PM)eman97 Wrote:  whos the redemtion for

al horford ud spokeman auto expired already but will maybe call ud to see if anything can be done.
(12-07-2011 04:37 PM)ngstahl Wrote:  please pm me if you got any cole aldrich and its for trade.

have the bonus shots orange one and think I have maybe regular rcs of him.
(12-07-2011 02:46 PM)alstott9adams Wrote:  alot of boxes

early x-mas gift for me
(12-07-2011 03:49 PM)buckunteer Wrote:  I did pretty much identical on my 24-pack Panini lot from dacardworld. One RC sticker auto (Jeff Teague), one Blake insert (headliners instead of the decals), and a whole bunch of $2-$4 RCs. Did get a Hansbrough artist proof #ed/199 which will be an easy trade here in NC, but nothing else noteworthy. Nice stuff man!

thanks which rcs did u get from panini I still need 10 to complete rc set.

Top 10 redsox autos wanted
1. Wade Boggs
2. Roger Clemens
3. Pedro Martinez
4. David Ortiz
5. Manny Ramirez
6. Hanley Ramirez
7. Pablo Sandoval
8. Rusney Castillo
9. Yoan Moncada
10. Dwight Evans

Also looking for 2006 topps/chrome Declaration of Independence/ US Constitution cards.
12-09-2011, 09:14 PM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2011 09:25 PM by buckunteer.)
(12-09-2011 05:53 PM)leadmetogreatness Wrote:  al horford ud spokeman auto expired already but will maybe call ud to see if anything can be done.

have the bonus shots orange one and think I have maybe regular rcs of him.

early x-mas gift for me

thanks which rcs did u get from panini I still need 10 to complete rc set.

Hmmm, not sure which I have left, I traded a bunch to libs021 who needed them for his set, but I had a lot before that as well. I'm sure I have at least 2-3 dozen 09-10 Panini RCs. If you get a chance check my org and see if you need any of them!

Also I pulled the same Al Horford redemption. I called and got the run-around but I'm going to call once/twice a week until I get a sympathetic customer service rep who will replace it haha.

I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]