`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
my da card world boxes arrived
12-04-2011, 06:36 PM
RE: my da card world boxes arrived
that's a big difference for a blaster... 11.99 to 49.99 and the product is only a few years old.. I think it's funny how some product drop big time, while others sky rocket... good luck...

I'm hurting on funds right now, still looking to secure a job & waiting on a huge check from the Navy.. been fighting them for over a month to get it. sucks! Hopefully, I get it before christmas. I want to buy a case & a few loose boxes.. that will hold my wax busting addiction for awhile..

NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-04-2011, 11:35 PM
(12-04-2011 06:36 PM)jpleazme805 Wrote:  that's a big difference for a blaster... 11.99 to 49.99 and the product is only a few years old.. I think it's funny how some product drop big time, while others sky rocket... good luck...

I'm hurting on funds right now, still looking to secure a job & waiting on a huge check from the Navy.. been fighting them for over a month to get it. sucks! Hopefully, I get it before christmas. I want to buy a case & a few loose boxes.. that will hold my wax busting addiction for awhile..

Yeah, two days after Black Friday they were back at $49.99, now they're back at $24.99. Kind of makes me want to bust the ones I have right now to see if I should risk another box or two. I would really love to grab the gravity box they have, to get some rubies/emeralds, because I'm going for the set and because the rubies have a little value to them. Smile Next Black Friday I'm hoping will be nicer. Smile

TOS-Read it
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,717+ diff Pistons cards

12-05-2011, 09:21 PM
finally got around to scanning these are the results

[Image: 010-1.jpg]
[Image: 011.jpg]
[Image: 001-1.jpg]
[Image: 002-1.jpg]

Top 3 redsox autos wanted
1. Wade Boggs
2. Dustin Pedroia
3. Nomar Garciaparra

Top non redsox autos
kyle drabek
bob boone
joe niekro

Also looking for 2006 topps/chrome Declaration of Independence/ US Constitution cards.
12-07-2011, 02:46 PM
alot of boxes

[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK
12-07-2011, 03:46 PM
Great stuff. Check me for the magic and worthy..

[Image: KobeBryant1997-98FinestSilverRainbow.jpg]

PHOTO BUCKET TO CARDS FOR TRADE/SALE

12-07-2011, 03:49 PM
I did pretty much identical on my 24-pack Panini lot from dacardworld. One RC sticker auto (Jeff Teague), one Blake insert (headliners instead of the decals), and a whole bunch of $2-$4 RCs. Did get a Hansbrough artist proof #ed/199 which will be an easy trade here in NC, but nothing else noteworthy. Nice stuff man!

I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]
12-07-2011, 04:20 PM
whos the redemtion for

http://m1191.photobucket.com/albumview/a...an97-2.gif
12-07-2011, 04:37 PM
please pm me if you got any cole aldrich and its for trade.
12-09-2011, 05:53 PM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2011 05:59 PM by leadmetogreatness.)
(12-07-2011 04:20 PM)eman97 Wrote:  whos the redemtion for

al horford ud spokeman auto expired already but will maybe call ud to see if anything can be done.
(12-07-2011 04:37 PM)ngstahl Wrote:  please pm me if you got any cole aldrich and its for trade.

have the bonus shots orange one and think I have maybe regular rcs of him.
(12-07-2011 02:46 PM)alstott9adams Wrote:  alot of boxes

early x-mas gift for me
(12-07-2011 03:49 PM)buckunteer Wrote:  I did pretty much identical on my 24-pack Panini lot from dacardworld. One RC sticker auto (Jeff Teague), one Blake insert (headliners instead of the decals), and a whole bunch of $2-$4 RCs. Did get a Hansbrough artist proof #ed/199 which will be an easy trade here in NC, but nothing else noteworthy. Nice stuff man!

thanks which rcs did u get from panini I still need 10 to complete rc set.

Top 3 redsox autos wanted
1. Wade Boggs
2. Dustin Pedroia
3. Nomar Garciaparra

Top non redsox autos
kyle drabek
bob boone
joe niekro

Also looking for 2006 topps/chrome Declaration of Independence/ US Constitution cards.
12-09-2011, 09:14 PM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2011 09:25 PM by buckunteer.)
(12-09-2011 05:53 PM)leadmetogreatness Wrote:  al horford ud spokeman auto expired already but will maybe call ud to see if anything can be done.

have the bonus shots orange one and think I have maybe regular rcs of him.

early x-mas gift for me

thanks which rcs did u get from panini I still need 10 to complete rc set.

Hmmm, not sure which I have left, I traded a bunch to libs021 who needed them for his set, but I had a lot before that as well. I'm sure I have at least 2-3 dozen 09-10 Panini RCs. If you get a chance check my org and see if you need any of them!

Also I pulled the same Al Horford redemption. I called and got the run-around but I'm going to call once/twice a week until I get a sympathetic customer service rep who will replace it haha.

I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]